Indian Cinema : Karan and Kajol fall out.

Karan and Kajol fall out.

I thougt if any friendship in Bollywood could stand the test of time it would be SRK and Karan Johor and Karan and Kajol's. So apparently Karan has a book some sort of autobiography out and it has some real strong words for his spat with Kajol.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/karan-johar-reveals-the-moment-he-knew-his-25-year-friendship-with-kajol-was-over/amp_articleshow/56513508.cms?client=safari

Why is films releasing at the same time such a big deal in India? Earlier there was a big deal made about other films releasing together I think it was between the SRK and Ekta Kapoor, the Chopra family and the Devgans was it? Anyway Can't they always move their film to a better date?

Re: Karan and Kajol fall out.

"Why is films releasing at the same time such a big deal in India? "

People need to make profit when they have made an expensive film. At all costs.

"Can't they always move their film to a better date? "

No.

Kapil Routray: The Bengali Hindus will pay for their sins.:)

Clearly everyone who ever made a film wants to make profits and it's not the first time films are released concurrently, even though I am not deeply aware of the going of Bollywood releases but I never recal of it being a dog eat dog.

Films always get delayed why not delay few weeks if you feel the competition is tough. Is there a regulation that opposes to changing dates.

thinking of this drama, maybe Devgan always held a grudge against Johar for famously pairing his wife with SRK and never him.

Not followed Bollywood for a decade but I remember Sunny Deol and Aamir Khan used to give superhits on films released on same date.

Ghayal - Dil;
Ghatak - Raja Hindustani;
Gadar - Lagaan!

-

I guess back then they had their different market segments. It was also not possible for a single movie to run at all centers cause they had to provide separate prints to the exhibitors.

Now, a single film wants to corner all the screens cause it's easily p0ossible.

It is now dog eat dog.

Kapil Routray: The Bengali Hindus will pay for their sins.:)

Which film you enjoyed more?

Ghayal or Ghatak? I liked Ghatak more. Don't know why Ghayal is praised so much.

Gadar or Lagaan? Both very unrealistic. But I enjoyed Gadar more. If only Lagaan's ending was different I would have considered it one of the best movies of India.

-

also..these imbeciles much like most of the country is deeply superstitious and into numerology and astrology and all that. They do it in every movie. Heck I was assisting on a C grade film here and those *beep* would have a fifteen minute pooja break thrice a day. So no wonder everyone ends up choosing the same "auspicious" day and what not.

vikade would be happy.

Why hang on to antiquated notions like "the soil is like my mother?" - Man

Such drama.

Karan Johar is such a whiny bitch lol.

I think the current spat is largely driven Devgan. He made comments on not working with Pak actors essentially when Johar was stuck with the court case possibility and people taking him on for the Fawad Khan issue. I dont think Ajay necessarily hates them for not taking him coz Johar did infact take him in home production Kaal where AD's role was indeed good.

We can not expect quality from KJ, only cheap PR. This kind of idiots should be kicked out from India. He is involved in corruption.
Ajay Devgan produced Parched that gave us 18 awards from 24 International film festivals, was successful 24 weeks in France. Even Shivaay could be a good movie if it was shorter, without unnecessary scenes, with good editing and script, at least music, acting, VFX, locatins, social issue and ideas from phuranic philosophy made it better then stupid love triangle like ADHM.
KJ could not release ADHM in 2017 cuz of Modi's Currency Swap. First Dharma production film is going to be a flop, so KJ use his book to stay in media...he wrote there many weird things for PR.