Indian Cinema : Idiots like AJ_June and nicermog make me a fervent believer in Eugenics

Re: Idiots like AJ_June and nicermog make me a fervent believer in Eugen

Both are old and senile (to put it mildly)

Never expected such an ageist post from you, resident social justice warrior.

Life is too short to live up to your expectations.

Both are old and senile (to put it mildly).

And yet both are able to bone more beautiful women than you will in a hundred lifetimes.

Trump has managed to become President of the US. Ratso meanwhile....

I meanwhile have always been King of Freedonia. My position will always be far superior to that of Trump's as POTUS.

"All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie." BOB DYLAN

Ok, leaving this banter aside, I do invite you to join http://imdb2.freeforums.net/board/91/indian-cinema

You are an interesting person, Ratso and I would be happy to see you on that forum( as will be everyone else)..

-
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Same here. Ratso is interesting at last. No offence ratso, join the new forum and carry on with us.

you put in so much effort towards grammar and formatting for in your attempted call out threads that it just goes to highlight how badly butthurt you got.
you could try to learn from the likes of great master vikade on waiting for just the opportune moment to strike back and you wouldn't have to resort to using bad words in bold italics. however, your abysmal taste and lack of self-awareness make you incapable of doing that. so you just have to resign yourself to a lifetime of being picked on both on the internet and irl.

So, nicermog, have you pleaded with your parents to do what I advised so that they never spawn another cretinous mongrel like you?

"All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie." BOB DYLAN

peddling woody allen's joke over and over again is some people's idea of intelligence. hohoho!

I get melancholy if I don't write. I need the company of people who don't exist.