Commercials/Advertising : A car named ''Brad''

A car named ''Brad''

That girl in the Liberty Mutual ad who had the car she named "Brad"...does she make anyone else nervous?

Annoying the world since 1960!

Re: A car named ''Brad''

Okay, she makes me nervous AND I know her name.

yes. although I understand being through a lot with a car but to name it brad... and then you have your happy dance when you total him and Liberty Mutual calls...

whacko!

Oh God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more.

I know a woman who has had SIX cars and named them all "Suzie".

She resembles those Tilly sisters who are either 25% or 50% Asian (depending on your sources). That insurance ad could end up being her most memorable role as talent agents and casting directors might have difficulty finding a lot of acting jobs for her.

"Talk amongst yourselves." ~ Linda Richman

I bet her and a few others in those commercials hope they eventually get a "Flo contract!"

Ephemeron.

If she gets a "Flo contract she will have something to do a "happy dance" about. LOL

TAG LINE: True genius is a beautiful thing, but ignorance is ugly to the bone.

I don't know if you were implying something else, but the "ancient" Tilly sisters continue to have fairly remarkable careers, at least Jennifer does. Sure, Meg got out around the age of obsolescence for a female actress, but she has had a couple of credits to her name well into this millennium. Jennifer did quite well after her sister's sacrificial gesture.

I think you're correct regarding Midori Francis for reasons that obviously do not include a Tilly. Her role as the crazed insurance client is probably too distracting for anything other than a garden variety guest role on a second tier syndicated series right now. She still appears to be quite young, and that commercial will run its course, eventually.

She has a big head but still cute.

🍧🍣🍰🍜

You don't ever really NAME cars. You can give them nicknames, of course, and 'Brad' was just that: a nickname.

Sometimes, if you own a car for long enough, and get to know it well enough, sometimes, a car will tell you what its name is.

As Poor White Trash, I've owned/driven a fleet of barely-roadworthy vehicles in the 35+ years that I've been driving. In that time, only TWO of the 20 or so vehicles I've used as regular transport have EVER had real names:

1. The first car I ever actually owned (purchased by my family, yes, and titled to me [bought for $750.00 U.S.]: a 1972 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. Name: Stagger Lee.

2. The last car my beloved grandfather ever bought, a 1983 Chevrolet Caprice (ironically, also purchased for $750.00, about 15 years after they bought Stagger Lee for me). Name: Hildegard.

You can give them any nickname that you want. I had a sandstone bronze '91 Taurus I referred to as 'the potato,' and a '78 Caprice with the police interceptor 350 V8 and locking axle that I called 'Cranky Tank,' a white '84 Chevy one-ton dually pickup truck known as 'Big Mabel Murphy,' and I could continue.

But those were nicknames. You have to know a vehicle very, VERY well before you learn its real name.

- Oh, SOMEbody asides me is gonna RUE this here particular day...