Animation : First Disney villain to have their own song

First Disney villain to have their own song

Does anybody know who the first Disney vilian to have their own song, like how you see in a lot of the 90's Disney movies where the villain sings at least one song.

Re: First Disney villain to have their own song

If you consider them villains, there's the Siamese Cat Song from Lady & the Tramp. The best option after that would be Cruella Deville, but she doesn't sing that herself. The next option I guess would be Sword in the Stone, Mad Madam Mim (spelling?) had kind of a song.

"If life is getting you down and needs uplifting, then please come dance with me!"

I don't consider Lady and the Tramp really having nay villains, as the ones that people might consider to be villains show up too late in the story and are only very few scenes. As a lot of villains are first scene in the beginning of the movie or near the beginning and they are in the story for most of it with of course scenes that they aren't in. And I actually mean who was the first to see their own song like you see in the later movies.

The first song to be sung by the definite, in the whole movie, villain would probably be by Ratigan in The Great Mouse Detective.

"If life is getting you down and needs uplifting, then please come dance with me!"

Probably "Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee" sung by Honest John in Pinocchio

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Darn, I was trying to think of a villain song from Pinocchio and couldn't come up with one, good catch!

The fox and the cat are supporting villains more so than the main villains. Stromboli and The Coachman are more antagonistic than them and they don't sing. You still have a point though. I think it was Pinocchio. A lot of people say Monstro is a villain, but I'm a little on the fence as to whether or not he is a villain. Then of course, Monstro can't talk.

Brony who is also a Metallica and Iron Maiden fan.