Anime : Your favorite animes

Re: Your favorite animes

u know what, i reconsidered……

and nah lol if u annoy me i'm gonna smack u, okay?

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

Then I shall watch
My back.

Hello

o
k

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

Hehehe you're so funny, Sophie!

😝

Carole and Tuesday
Inuyasha
Gundam wing
Ronin warriors

Hello

Excellent thread

Off the top of my head - Akira, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, Street Fighter 2, Dragonball Z,?all the Ghibli stuff that was directed by the Princess Mononoke guy and anything that’s ultra mega violent.

ah yes the movies are all also my favs, but i never got into Dragonball, Dragonball XY, Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Pokeman 3000, Super Pokeman etc… i really don't see the appeal of the games either. it's like really dull? but i also hate games like CandyCrushed Saga and FarmVille etc.. how people can waste all their time on playing that crap i will never get. lol don't they realise their all slaves to this? fucking sheep

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

I have a theory that it was Pokémon that ruined anime for me.

It’s like it changed the standard for Anime, everything got pussy and stupid

true dat.

true dat, bruva.

*gazes between the blinds outta the window, squínts in the sunlight, it's before sundown*

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

Just remembered I really liked the Berzerk series - the golden arc movie series of Berzerk was pretty cool too, but really spoiled by the computer animation.

I agree
I stopped watching anime years ago but was obsessed as a kid/teenager 😂. I think I just outgrew it

Yeah. Pretty sure there’s still heaps of good Anime, it’s just too hard to find among all the usual garbage

True there are literally thousands and too much effort to find any potential good ones

Re: Your FAVORITE animes…

"I AM El Señor Fernando PÓO (💩)!!!!".

I was obsessed with:
Yugioh, Db and dbz, Yu yu hakusho, Death note , Sailor moon, Dnangel, ah my goddess

I kind of liked/have seen before:
Elfen lied
Inuyasha
Fruits basket
Cowboy bebop
Blood +
Fist of the North Star
Strawberry panic
Bubblegum crisis
Detective Conan
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar
Fullmetal Alchemist
Rurouni Kenshin
Urusei Yatsura

I don’t remember the majority of these 😂

Okay, let's see. Well there was um……..and then uh……..okay I got nothin' here.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸