Bled : Huh?

Huh?

This movie made no sense. You take a drug that makes you think your a vampire or are you? Are you dreaming or is your body physically somewhere else or is your spirit somewhere else? Why did everone else's body stay in the romm but hers and then disappeared when she died? Where did the monsters come from?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Huh?

Here's the gist of what's going on. The sap of the rare, long-forgotten tree, when inhaled, transports the victim's soul to another world. In this particular world, a type of beastly Vampire called the Incubus (actually a Dream Demon in folklore and is the male version of a Succubus, NOT a Vampire) tries to seduce and feed off the victim (or just chase them and feed off them). Sometimes the bite marks that are inflicted on the victim's spirit in the other world crosses over onto the victim's actual body in our world (sort of like what happens when Freddy Krueger attacks victims in dreams), but one that is consistent is that each time the Incubus feeds on a victim, that particular victim becomes more and more vampire-like.

Apparently after having been fed on by the Incubus enough times, the victim's actual body is transported into the other world rather than just the spirit. At the same time, the Incubus trades places with the victim, appearing in our world. At this point, Reinfield sneaks up on the Incubus and stabs him with a syringe-like device, drawing blood from him. Reinfield (who's NOT a Vampire, BTW) then uses the Incubus' blood in some fashion to restore his youth (notice how wrinkly he is near the end and how more youthful and less wrinkly-looking he is at the end when he's with Eric) and gets to live on much longer than normal, being "immortal" in a sense.

When the transformed victim dies in the other world, the Incubus gets transported out of our world and is sent to to the other world. It's unknown what would've happened if the victim didn't kill him/herself but it's heavily implied that he/she would turn into another Incubus (or Succubus if the victim is a female). That's the gist of what's going on.

Welcome to my Nightmare- Freddy Krueger

No reply to this topic, huh?

Welcome to my Nightmare- Freddy Krueger

belated but i agree with your explanation