The Walking Dead : Clear pic of VHS

Clear pic of VHS

He's just sick of all the complaints that he isn't clearly visible and so forth. He also wants the wimmins to stop pestering him for dick pics.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/06/Jack-Black-Juicy.gif?gs=a">http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/06/Jack-Black-Juicy.gif?gs=a

Re: Clear pic of VHS

lol He does look similar. Like a mix between Jack Black and Josh Duhamel… or did look like them.

Don't ever be more of an adult than you need to be. -Me

I've never gotten either, except for JD, today, by MoB. I'll take it.

I'm 43. I'm 34 in that pic. And I'm still younger looking than you, you jugheaded fagggot.

Prove it. Show a new pic. I've been told I look younger and sound younger than my age. You and maybe some others who hate me are the only people who say I look old.

lol Of course it's an older pic you showed. You were on me not long ago for posting older pics, which I really wasn't. Really seems like projection now.

Also, why the same old mean-spiritedness? I said something nice… kind of… about you lol. Be a grown-up.

The jugheaded d-bag will never do it.

Also…

Be a grown-up.

Best unintended humor post of the day.

_______
Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Where's your pic at, hypocrite? Put a current pic, (or even a 9 yr old one), of your decrepit self, gramps.

Your literally the only one left that hasn't posted their pic. There must be some reason your hiding it.

^ This.

Post a pic… It's almost d day…. Do it, for crissakes!

I haven't posted mine yet because I'm not stupid.

Like you.

But, okay.

http://imgur.com/a/NK2fK">http://imgur.com/a/NK2fK

_______

I don't agree with vehes often, but you should post. Make it new. Be braver than him.

I wouldn't mind seeing bongs before it's all over.

Holy f-ck, this posting quota.

I'm hoping Bongo will be a very young-looking and elegant dude, and not the Southern colonel with hemorrhoids and high blood pressure I've been imagining him as.

I'm wondering if Twiz will share the pic of him she has if we torture her or promise her unbelievable sex? I'm willing to volunteer Phoq for the bribe-sex.

Would I be offering the torture or the unbelievable sex? lol

I was thinking they'd be the same.

You'd give her the best sex of her life - but it would be accompanied by your staple stream-of-consciousness droning that would have her begging you to both shut the f-ck up, and thrust harder.

Hahahaha!

That's great.

Have I ever released any info on bongs to anyone? It'll never happen dude. If he wants to post his pic he can. I wouldn't do that to my friend.

It was just a thought. I didn't really think you'd do it.

That's very admirable.

Bongo, you should show me. You can trust me.

True

Yeah, I was just going to say the same thing. I like the loyal but not to a fault quality. She won't betray bongo's confidence (even though it's something that may net her brownie points with some people here), but made the (correct) decision to expose Mange, who also confided in her. That really resonates.

I did it to Mange because everyone needed to know exactly what he was doing and because he's a huge pos. Mange would tell me all this stuff and then tell lies about me to everyone right after. He did it to himself imo.

Bongo isn't a bad guy at all and I literally tell him everything and he never once talked sh!t about me or to me.

Bongo is a sociopath. He talks plenty of sh-t about you. Think of him as an evil Mange, sans penis.

Please discuss.

Bongo? Bongo's a sweet, innocent man. He's like this guy.
He's corny but so damn lovable.

Yeah, I notice that. She doesn't betray the innocent. Mange deserves it. He's scum.

Do not show him anything, Bongo. He wants to molest you like Del does.

Please discuss.

Lies. I just want to tickle his nipples a bit.

I like it. Phoq riding Bongo like a rented mule.

From the depths of the crypt at St. Giles
Came a scream that resounded for miles.
Said the vicar "That Phoq
Is so intent on his cock
He's forgotten that Bongo has piles!"

I didn't have to say any thing. I just decided to tell you the truth. You just can't handle that reality wasn't what you had hoped for. I won't be posting any more pics. You do not look young for your age, IMO. I would have thought you were early 30s. People that don't know me think I'm around 26 or 27, and don't believe me when I tell them my age.

I wasn't being mean spirited - "jugheaded fagggot" is just kind of our thing.

I wasn't being mean spirited…

Second best unintended humor post of the day.

_______

I want to see a pic of you, and bents.

What's the problem?

No, it's not the truth. Pieces of **** like you say that to rationalize their bad behavior.

Of course you're not going to show a recent pic. You're a huge pussy, just like I thought you were.

You've got him right where you want him, now.

He's so easy… I've never seen anyone so good at being stupid.

_______

No, it's not the truth.
What isn't?

Pieces of *beep* like you say that to rationalize their bad behavior
What bad behavior am I rationalizing?

I have kind of a high profile career, and don't want to take any chances getting recognized. I think potatohead may even live near me. I thought I saw him at a gig I played about a year and a half ago.

Look up a few posts.

The bad behavior you're rationalizing is insulting others. It's funny you always bring up autism. Having a hard time understanding

How do you know who Potatohead is? You posted on the Soapbox? I could definitely see you as a few people from there.
I don't buy that. If you don't look much older than what you do in that pic, you were putting yourself at risk. Something doesn't vibe here.

It's funny you always bring up autism. Having a hard time understanding
Where did I bring up autism in this thread?

How do you know who Potatohead is? You posted on the Soapbox?
I'm talking about cujoseph. He's from Nova Scotia. He's posted his pic.

I don't buy that. If you don't look much older than what you do in that pic, you were putting yourself at risk. Something doesn't vibe here.
It was a calculated risk. That's why I chose that pic, and never did it before. I'm a little leaner now, with a different haircut…someone might think "hey that looks like…" but they wouldn't be sure.

I'm a dentist, a musician and I teach guitar…I'm quite well known in my region. So it's possible somebody that knows me could stumble across it and recognize me.
And I'm definitely not giving those lurking psychos, the doodletards, an opportunity to screw with my personal/professional life.

Did I say you brought it up in this thread?

Oh, so there's more than one on IMDb. I thought you were talking about this guy. https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Steve_Lake%0D%3Cbr%3E">https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Steve_Lake

You could be right, but it sounds like an excuse.

Psychos like you? lol
Even if you are concerned about that, you're still a pussy, and hypocritical to boot, given your past actions. If you're not doing anything wrong, your professional life isn't in danger, and if you are doing something wrong, own up to it.
When you kept threatening to contact my boss, which was pretty low, I had no fear because I had nothing to feel guilty of. Not sure if or how you found out where I work because I don't even have it listed on Facebook.

You're the hypocrite. You've literally done everything you've ever accused me of, including making a thread calling geezer-geez a child molester. Only, you intiate it. I've only ever went after people who went after me first. I actually usually just ignore most assholes, and just go after the repeat offenders.

The only difference is I'm good at it and your not. I've repeatedly kicked your ass, so now you cry about it.

When you kept threatening to contact my boss, which was pretty low
The point is I didn't do it and I could have. You on the other hand tried to get Ben Ceasar to doxx me, hypocrite, saying he was your "friend".

btw, I saw all those threads he made recently, making fun of you.
You're truly pathetic. You're just a much less likeable version of bongo.

Geezer is a homophobe. Homophobes deserve to be attacked. There's nothing hypocritical about attacking bigots. You attack innocents like Bongo, Bee, and many more.

I never went after you first. I think our fighting started when you butted into some conflict Klam and I were having. I don't remember all the details, but my track record here speaks more highly of me than yours does about you.

You're not good at it. Maybe your few friends here told you this to make you think it, but repeatedly showing screencaps and calling people autistic does not constitute as "good at it".

You know why he made those? I started making fun of him and told him I was only trying to use him. And yeah, you deserve to be doxxed, given the doxxing you've done of not just me but people not involved with this board.
Also, Ben is a joke. He's a creepy loser who chased off anyone decent on The Soapbox. Now it's just him and potatohead circle jerking each other lol. Also, that girl he keeps obsessing about is someone I know. He's talking all this smack, pretending this picture of a girl being reamed from the back is her, and it's not. She has a back tattoo. She's creeped out by him and was stalked and doxxed by him. She avoids him like the plague.

I won't be posting any more pics.
Probably for the best, considering who's asking. There's a high probability you'd just be contributing to his fap collection.

I hope you're happy, Styg. I started this (and the one about posters changing before the end) as a peaceful thread, and look at what happened! And I literally didn't say anything! It can't be blamed on me this time.

I'm going through right now to see what I've missed today!

Raven's aggression seems particularly uncharacteristic. She desperately needs to go pack a bowl (of cereal).

I think you're mixing us up. Vehes is the one who saves my pictures. What's funny is that it's true.

Draw some streaks of grey and that's what he looks like now. Josh Duhamel is also in his 40s now.

I did see the resemblance, but vehes is like the discount store version of him.

I think VHS is better looking. JD is really cute but his features seem shrunken compared to his head shape. VHS has basically teh same features but properly proportioned. Def would bang.

I disagree. Josh is much more attractive. Vehes is not my type, but if he ever comes out of the closet and admits his love for me, I wouldn't kick him out of bed. All that hatred between us would make for great sex… but I'd need to be the top.

Ideally I'd fk both of them at the same time.

Jack Black isn't a d-bag and doesn't look exactly like one, though.

_______