The Walking Dead : Is God real?

Is God real?

Let's figure this one out, guys.

Look to the cookie!

Re: Is God real?

Ok, step one: Is there a god egg anywhere?

When I eat it is the food that is scared - Ron Swanson

Surely the egg remains would have fossilized by now.

Look to the cookie!

Then where are the fossils?!?! If the fossils don't appear, god isn't here.

The logic is infallible. And it rhymes. There is no god.

Look to the cookie!

That was easy

Yes.

Here She is!

(Hint: it's me)

Hey Rubes!

Hey! I told myself I wouldn't come bk hmm

Well you only have to break that promise for a few more days and then it's all over with.

Exactly! [love10]

The discussion is over.

Look to the cookie!

watch the young pope on the hbo to find out!

My God is The One-and-Only True Living God and is quite real in addition to being the last specimen in existence Hallelujah!

God is real! If you are ever unlucky enough to be in such bad shape, you will seek him out.

He's the one who cuts the grass. If there was a god he/she/it (not their because we're talking about a singular entity, or actually maybe not).

fake horatio!

team pete sucks and i hope he dies

I know. It seems too good to be true. But it's really me.

Look to the cookie!

damnit! i missed you by an hour!! im still not 100% sure its you until i get confirmation from belle, the local horatio expert.

you giant poopie head! you left and then belle left and the board just went down hill and by the time belle came back there was no redemption for the board, and now the boards are being shut down and its all your fault!!! you call yourself board historian, and then you just vanish for years!!!

welcome back! its so good to see you!

yeah it really is H. ( i can 100% confirm )

No one can be this insufferable and charming at the same time.

not even pete.

Hi, been a while. How are you doing? Still talk to that mongrol,Pete? I heard, the minute he got a girlfriend in real life, he disappeared from the board. Lol. I so totally called that.

im doing well. hubby and i bought a new house. still in the process of getting settled. i hear from pete on rare occasions if he comments on something i say on fb.

still drinking excessively and treating the people that care about you like garbage?

Boom!

Yes. "He" gives me signs about things all the freakin' time.

God is not a good theory. Leave it to a physicist to spend an hour explaining that position: https://youtu.be/ew_cNONhhKI

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

Also sprach Robgoblin!

Yes.

~Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is not insanity. It's practice.~