Best and Worst : Favorites list?

Favorites list?

Dumb question but anybody have any tips or tricks for compiling a favorites list?
Every time I tell myself I'm gonna knock one out it becomes to daunting of a task and I just give up. It's kind of a dumb question to ask but I'm genuinely curious if anyone has discovered a "secret".

Re: Favorites list?

I created my list by basically separating all my lists in to Top 10s by decade and then genres for those leftover titles that didn't make the decades cut.

My favorites can be seen if you view my profile =) Good luck.

Screws fall out all of the time. The world's an imperfect place.

I found it really hard to make mine as well, especially since I wanted it to be top 10. Basically I listed every movie I've rated 8/10 or above, and kept narrowing it down to my favorites out of those. I don't know, it takes a while and some thought, but eventually I did it.

I don't think that you really can, if you are anything like me. I have all my films rated, but on any particular day, my mind could be thinking differently. One day, I could like Gladiator more than Heat, and the next day, the opposite. At one time, I thought Good Will Hunting was the greatest film of all time. Now, I'm not so sure it is in my top 5.

Things change. Opinions change with how you are feeling/what you've just seen/the weather/other people's influence/other things.

I started mine by compiling my 10/10 films and sorting them into order of preference, then over time build on it from there. It has been an organic work in progress, ever changing.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls076613045/

You can look up your 10/10 votes in your imdb votes history

nah sorry