Best and Worst : Worst Actor/Actress

Worst Actor/Actress

Some of the worst IMO, and in no particular order..

1. Madonna
2. Steven Sagal
3. Melanie Griffith
4. Loretta Swit (A TV actress, but she was horrible in the later seasons of MASH)
5. Dan Ackroyd (Yes, I know he won an Oscar, I can't figure out why)
6. Keanu Reeves
7. Brooke Shields (Was on "The middle" as a white trash neighbor, played with all the subtlety & nuance of a lawn tractor)
8. David Caruso
9. Nicholas Cage

Re: Worst Actor/Actress

Bonnie Franklin
Jack Klugman
Kevin Kline
Kevin Costner

Ooohh forgot about Bonnie Franklin,..yep, she was pretty bad..

Kline acted his nuts off in Life As A House. Not a bad actor in the slightest.

I think he is good i don't get why many users hate him on IMDB

Jack Klugman proved his acting talent in the movie 12 Angry Men and in the original Broadway production of Gypsy(as Herbie, the role played by Karl Malden in the movie version) and he holds the record with Burgess Meredith of the most guest star appearances on the television classic The Twilight Zone. Klugman & Meredith each appeared 5 times in TZ.

Jack Klugman showed he could act in Two Minute Warning as a gambling addict threated by the mob. (Spoiler Alert) He comes to a sticky end, but not from the mob.

Henry Cavill
Gal Gadot
Kristen Stewart
Morris Chestnut
Jason Momoa
Kim Kardashian
Paris Hilton

Nice to know you're being open minded and fair about this and not just naming DCEU actors out of spite.

Stewart is very good

Kim Kardashian

Yeah, but at least, she's was better at acting than Khloe Kardashian.

_
http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm56tvJqLq1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

9. Nicholas Cage

He is usually an embarrassment to himself and the industry, but, unlike most of the others suggested, has done very well in a few very good movies when the part suits him and he calms down a bit. I can think of The Weather Man (2005) and Adaptation (2002). Just keep him away from bees!

Kevin Kline

Pleased to see KK get slated. His campiness lurking 2mm below the surface always threatens to break out in the most inappropriate roles. But it suited the part in the The Extra Man (2010).

Nicolas Cage is one of the best and if you disagree, go watch Leaving Las Vegas (For which he won an Academy Award), Adaptation and Lord of War. Phenomenally nuanced performances, Roger Ebert even called him one of the best actors working today, commenting that he's a great actor in good movies and an essential actor in bad ones. And I tend to agree. By the way, one of his latest flicks Outcast was criminally underrated and without a doubt the tragic victim of overly negative hype for the two leads rather than actual bad quality.

Keanu Reeves is a decent actor who can be outstanding when he wants to be. Watch The Devil's Advocate, the scene where his wife commits suicide is just haunting to watch. That performance came from a very personal place.

Dan Akroyd is a comedic genius. I expect there'll be plenty of others with qualms at that choice.

Ron Chaney is the worst actor I have ever seen in a movie. Watching House of the Wolf Man, I could just imagine the great Lon Chaney Jr. with his mouth slackjawed in horror at watching what a painful, unconvincing actor his grandson is. The whole film is such a blatant insult to the Universal classics, but the horrific acting is just the cherry on top of the *beep* sundae.

Outside of movies, Eric Rodriguez a.k.a The Blockbuster Buster. The only thing worse than an abysmal actor is an abysmal actor with ego, and ERod has that in spades. How he actually got a job on Channel Awesome, I'll never know.

Nicolas Cage is one of the best and if you disagree, go watch Leaving Las Vegas...

Nic Cage may be one of the best or worst depending on who you ask and especially since he's so wildly inconsistent. His expensive lifestyle causing him to rack up enormous debts definitely affected his body of work's quality in latter years. For every Leaving Las Vegas, Moonstruck or Peggy Sue Got Married there's a National Treasure, a Con Air, a Ghost Rider or a Wicker Man. He's a not a bad actor per se, his performance can drift from one extreme of near brilliance in one work to almost camp in another.

I thought he was okay in Con Air, one of his better movies. He was also good in Birdy.
I don't even watch any of his newer movies, by the cover they all look the same, even he looks the same!

I don't hate Jeff Goldblum, but I don't think I've ever seen him in a film where he was anything other than Jeff Goldblum with different clothes, or glasses, or in a different job.

Not his fault. Just is that way for some reason.

Now, I'm not one to really spew hatred on someone for trying to do a job, but there are a few people that I'm not really believing in much when they are acting. Richard Lewis and Paul Reiser come to mind. Tara Reid. Neve Campbell. There are others.

I've always felt the same way about John wayne,..pretty much the same guy in every film...

I've always felt the same way about John wayne,..pretty much the same guy in every film...

I'm not sure (obviously) how many John Wayne films you've seen, but let me suggest that you watch The Quiet Man and The Searchers on consecutive nights. He gives vastly different, excellent performances in both films.

Careful, Tiny, don't bang the furniture with the crutch.

Watch Christophe Lambert in Beowulf and all others actors seems to be genius

We spared no expense
Si tu veux éviter un malheur, ne jette pas de chips a ton chauffeur

10.Paris Hilton
11.Kim Kardashian

Nicolas Cage

Worst Actor/Actress?

A pretty small list, I'll have to go with Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner.

"Professor Marvel never guesses - he knows!"

Dan Ackroyd and others

5. Dan Ackroyd (Yes, I know he won an Oscar, I can't figure out why)
6. Keanu Reeves
9. Nicholas Cage

5. Ackroyd was nominated for Best Supporting Actor (and deserved it) for "Driving Miss Daisy" (1989), but did not win. As someone has already said, Ackroyd is a great comedy actor. Don't know what you're talking about.

6. Reeves has a considerable social media reputation as a terrible actor which makes your choice a lazy and easy answer. Yes, he has been miscast, but is often more than just adequate and, especially as he get more mature, he has a decidedly strong screen presence, e.g. John Wick (2014) and Man of Tai Chi (2013).

9. I agree with the other replies that Nicolas (not Nicholas) Cage has been fine, if not great, on several occasions.

mf

Trust me. I’m The Doctor.

Re: Dan Ackroyd and others

'scuse me. I should also have mentioned:

4. Loretta Swit (A TV actress, but she was horrible in the later seasons of MASH)

The TV series "M*A*S*H" went off the air in February 1983. Swit has not been on TV since 1991 or appeared in a theatrical film since 1998. You must have really been traumatized to bring her up 34 years after those final seasons and 18 years since her last credit on the movie database.

mf

Trust me. I’m The Doctor.

1. Ben Stiller
2. Owen Wilson
3. David Arquette
4. Madonna
5. Steven Seagal
6. Bradley Cooper
7. Adam Sandler
8. Rob Schneider
9. Chloe Grace Möretz
10. Jonah Hill
11. Seth Rogen
12. Miles Teller
13. Shia LaBeouf
14. Robert Pattinson
15. Hayden Christensen
16. Kristen Stewart
17. Taylor Lautner
18. Lena Dunham
19. Ashton Kutcher
20. Seth McFarlane
21. Russell Brand

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks,stores, everywhere

Adam Sandler definitely. I want to throw my cat at the tv every time I see his ugly face. Surprised there's not more people bringing up his name!

Hayden Christensen is one of the best. Life As A House and Shattered Glass prove that definitively, incredibly nuanced and deep performances. Hell, he even did an outstanding job in maligned flicks like Awake or Outcast or even the Star Wars prequels everyone gives him *beep* for, given you actually understand the character he was playing. I don't think there's an actor in Hollywood whose hate frustrates me more than Christensen's.

Same goes for Miles Teller. Watch Whiplash, the dude can act himself to death.

Hayden Christensen is one of the best. Life As A House and Shattered Glass prove that definitively, incredibly nuanced and deep performances. Hell, he even did an outstanding job in maligned flicks like Awake or Outcast or even the Star Wars prequels everyone gives him *beep* for, given you actually understand the character he was playing. I don't think there's an actor in Hollywood whose hate frustrates me more than Christensen's.

Same goes for Miles Teller. Watch Whiplash, the dude can act himself to death.

LOL, good rant bro!

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks,stores, everywhere

So, a calm, four sentence paragraph followed by two sentences=A rant?

Maybe if you're just leaning how to read, sure.

And still I don´t get why are you upset or pissed about, take a chill pill bro!

Brilliant list, Flamingo. Almost everyone I love to hate on there! Plus three of whom I have never heard (Möretz, Lautner, Dunham).

:D Thanks!

Paul Walker
Channing Tatum
Vin Diesel
Keanu Reeves
Winona Ryder
Courtney Love

Nothing is as it seems so I wouldn't judge by what you think you see.

Shia Labeouf may have a weird off-screen character but he is a solid actor. He gave a very convincing performance in Fury

Jennifer Aniston - has an acting range that stretches all the way from A to B.
Sienna Miller - you could replace her with a cardboard cutout and a tape recorder and nobody would notice the difference.
Sam Worthington - the human equivalent of watching paint dry.
Russell Brand - makes my skin crawl. Yuck and double yuck.

http://gradez.tumblr.com/
http://insanetrainlyrics.tumblr.com/

Steven Seagal
50 Cent
Misha Barton
Daniel Radcliffe (needs to be "less Harry")
Anna Paquin
Dolph Lundgren
David Caruso

About Nic Cage, please watch the movie "Joe".

Well I could write pages about how mind-numbingly awful most of the young actors and actresses are in Hollywood today. Seriously, these kids just suck and you can tell they got their jobs because they "look good on camera" or have a father-mother-uncle-aunt-cousin-family friend connection somewhere.

Gone are really talented character or method actors these days. They're almost non-existent.

I don't even agree with most views about current actors/actresses everyone else thinks are great. An example is Jennifer Lawrence. In my view, she's a mediocre actress at best. I've not been jazzed by any performance she's given, yet she's the current flavor of the moment.
Andrew Garfield never impressed me, nor did ANY actor/actress in those terrible "Twilight" movies. I actually saw only one movie but that was enough! Both Hayden Christensen and Kat Dennings are horrible (note to Kat - you're not funny after about 5 minutes sweetie) and pretty much EVERYONE doing any show on the CW sucks.

And those first paragraphs are me just warming up.

Dear Hollywood - physical appearance can't salvage a complete lack of acting talent, no matter how much you hype someone.

Dear Santa, please send me a Tiffany Mynx clone or lovebot this year.

Andrew Garfield was PHENOMENAL in The Social Network and Hayden Christensen was beyond exceptional in Life As A House and Shattered Glass. Both are fantastic actors. So that's already two strikes against that list so far.

Guess I need to give those two movies a look over then. Thanks!

Dear Santa, please send me a Tiffany Mynx clone or lovebot this year.

Tommy Wiseau. Hasn't had a single good role during his career.

Chloe Moretz
Megan Fox
Julia Roberts

Worst Actor/Actress

Ken Jeong

Dane Cook

Tab Hunter

Pauly Shore

Ashton Kutcher

Well obviously subjective, but here goes