Best and Worst : Edge of Tomorrow vs Interstellar

Edge of Tomorrow vs Interstellar

Which do you prefer?

IMO EOT wins. I'd take this under appreciated gem. Over that loud 2001 A Space Odyssey wanna be.

I am the Alpha and the Omoxus The Omoxus and the Omega

Re: Edge of Tomorrow vs Interstellar

Personally I prefer Interstellar, but Edge of Tomorrow is fantastic.

Interstellar I gave a 10/10, Edge of Tomorrow an 8/10. But it was for different reasons; if I had to keep rewatching one it would be EoT.

Edge of tomorrow 9.5/10 it has good rewatchability,i liked interstellar on first viewing second time not so much(7.5/10).

Edge of Tomorrow ; by far.

-Edge of Tomorrow (2014) - 7/10 (within my Top 201 movies)
-Interstellar (2014) - 2-3/10 (could not finish it due to boredom and turned it off @ 2hr10min.)

----------
My Top 100-ish Movies of All-Time! = http://goo.gl/EYFYdz
----------

Interstellar (2014) - 2-3/10 (could not finish it due to boredom and turned it off @ 2hr10min.)

How absurd. It has a fantastic ending. It's a shame you couldn't stick around for it. I guess you were to busy rating movies to actually enjoy one.

Just a guy in Texas who loves movies.

Up

For Winners, Losing Inspires Them. For Losers, Losing Defeats Them

9 Edge 7 for interstellar it tries but doesnt get anywhere

Seems like Edge is getting a lot of rewatchability points.

Edge of Tomorrow

Both movies I've only seen once, and I knew going in that it was a Chris Nolan film, so I knew it was going to be great, on the other hand Edge of Tomorrow was a delightful surprise. That said, you need a certain mindset to watch Interstellar and since Edge of Tomorrow is a little bit more fun (I agree with everyone) it is more re-watchable. So, Edge of Tomorrow for me.

I think Interstellar is a thousand times better (10/10). Edge is fun (8/10) - but no where near as powerful a movie experience.

Just a guy in Texas who loves movies.

That feels like an apples/oranges choice. I like both, but for different reasons. EOT has a lot of humor in it and I don't think there's one ounce of humor in Interstellar!

Both movies are good but imo Interstellar is better.

For Winners, Losing Inspires Them. For Losers, Losing Defeats Them

Edge of Tomorrow I give an 8.
Interstellar I give a 6.

These are completely different movies. So it's odd to compare, the only thing they have in common is they are sci-fi.

Interstellar is a drama based on real scientific theory.

Edge of tomorrow is a make believe action movie.

Both are very entertaining in their own way.

^indeed. It seems to me the op just wants to show how much he dislikes Interstellar

^indeed. It seems to me the op just wants to show how much he dislikes Interstellar

Presumptuous are we not? I gave Interstellar a 7/10. Why are you so butthurt because I didn't like it as much as you? Just answer the question.

I said so judging from this short explanation for your choice, and I'm not at all butthurt haha

I'd take this under appreciated gem. Over that loud 2001 A Space Odyssey wanna be.

While I'm more in love with Interstellar, both films are exceptional in their genre. For Edge of Tomorrow I didn't watch the trailer or read anything about it before watching except that it's another sci-fi with Tom Cruise. It surprised me and I thoroughly enjoyed the film: quick-paced and very fun. Interstellar on the other hand is a beautiful film with very solid performances from the cast. I have never been so emotionally invested in a film for god knows how long.

These are completely different movies. So it's odd to compare, the only thing they have in common is they are sci-fi.

Interstellar is a drama based on real scientific theory.

Edge of tomorrow is a make believe action movie.

Both are very entertaining in their own way.

Illustration: I like Grand Master Flash's The Message over Bruckner's 7th Symphony . I prefer Sarasate's Carmen Fantasy over both. I like Stevie Wonder's AS over all three. All different types and styles of music. Who says the films always have to be similar to compare the two?

Interstellar

Interstellar no question.

This is my design

Interstellar, by a little bit.

Edge Of Tomorrow,easily.

Edge of Tomorrow for me. I found it to be both more interesting and exciting.

Edge of Tomorrow, I love the manga its based on called All You Need is Kill.

edge