Best and Worst : What would you show to a extraterrestrial civilization?

What would you show to a extraterrestrial civilization?

Assuming they are more advanced in every way, capable of understanding human language and wanting to know about humans, what movies (three max(maybe a trilogy?)) or tv series (one season) would you deem as a good representation of what humanity is and show it to them, you must try to choose something with a "vertical slice", a little of everything and avoid anything that focuses solely on war(probably not a good idea), science(probably not interested) or religion(probably too human).

Alternatively choose something that may not even be a representation of what humanity is, maybe its just a good story/movie/tv series.

Re: What would you show to a extraterrestrial civilization?

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977). Should give them a good laugh.

Dont show them the gilligan documentries it will make them sad.

My pee tastes like toast

Lol wat ?

I'd show them "A Miracle on 34th Street", Abbott & Costello's "Who's on First", and last but not least the 60's TV series of "Lost in Space". That'll show them that we're Nostalgic, Funny and Hopelessly Lost!

A Miracle on 34th Street Is an interesting pick, and although directly connected to religion, I think the message and theme of the movie speaks for itself. Thanks for the reply.