Best and Worst : Mistakes you hate that happen all the time in movies?

Mistakes you hate that happen all the time in movies?

1) Guns firing way more bullets than possible without reloading (revolver 12 shots or more etc)
2) People being given CPR and their heart starts beating again without any drugs etc
3) People being defibralated to start the heart...
4) People getting up and running around straight after being resussed

Which ones do you see often and think THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER!

My pee tastes like toast

Re: Mistakes you hate that happen all the time in movies?

Defying the laws of physics

That happens so often :(

My pee tastes like toast

People never blowing on a fresh cup of hot coffee before they drink it.

:)

My pee tastes like toast

Adam Sandler gets cast?

What kind of a man is Captain Renault?
Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so.

Blood, in general.

Movie blood is the wrong color and the wrong texture. Real blood fresh is a very rich red which dries to a darker color, even approaching black when dried up. It is ridiculous when wounded people go around with bright red smears on their face long after the initial injury.

Untidy vampires.

Can they not wipe the blood off their chins after feeding?

Not really somwthing I hate. But it's kind of humourus. Sound affects that are inconsistent with the action. For example. A hover craft with tire squeals when stopping or turning.

I am the Alpha and the Omoxus The Omoxus and the Omega

In Ant-Man the flying ant amde helicopter sounds.

I am the Alpha and the Omoxus The Omoxus and the Omega

1: When people get a massage and it's clear that the masseuse doesn't know what their doing and the guy getting the massage is up on his elbows talking and doing business.

2: When people shake off hits in fights that would if not kill them at least knock them down and take out a few teeth.

3: When people live in impossibly expensive apartments for their character.

4: When cars always blow up after a crash as if the whole care were filled with explosives.

I wouldn't say "hate"

But I'm always amused when I see someone shot or stabbed in one of the two "Hollywood Death Organs."
When people are hit in the first, they die instantly without pain or blood.
When hit in the second, there's also no pain or blood, but the people die ONLY after saying something dramatic, or passing on vital information. The period before death might take seconds or hours, but death is INSTANTLY after they do so. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen someone shot in the latter organ, followed by my shouting to the TV screen, "Don't say anything dramatic or you'll die!!"-- but the people never listen to me.

Mr Smith: Like the rose trampled on the ground, you took the fall

Re: I wouldn't say "hate"

Yes true, the difference between reality gun shots/knife wounds and movies is quite bad often. Also They way they do the blood is just not right.

I love it when they cut some ones throat and no blood! LOL When they should get the gush of 1 liter.

My pea tastes like toast

Another one I hate is when the person says 50ccs of morphine etc.
Usually an amount (volume) thats way to big to give in one shot.
But also dont actually specify the amount of the drug to give, oops the patients dead.

My pea tastes like toast

These are not mistakes but things that happen way too often:
1) Someone opens the fridge and fails to close the door afterwards. Often holding an intense or prolonged discussion leaving the fridge door open.
2) When two or more male characters enter a home or apartment, they immediately take or offer a beer from the fridge. Obviously this happens a lot in real life but not every friggin' time.