Best and Worst : Your favorite non-related film and song with the same title?

Your favorite non-related film and song with the same title?

I thought of this topic a while ago so I might as well post it while I can.

I'm looking for films and songs you really like that have the same title, but aren't connected. A couple of examples are My Favorite Year, which is the name of both the great 1982 film and a beautiful song (here's a link to Michael Feinstein singing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11bR1ZH9gr8.

Another example is Heaven Can Wait, which is the name of both the song by Meatloaf on his album Bat Out of Hell (Yes, you love that album, don't deny it!) and the 1979 film co-directed by and starring Warren Beatty.

An example of a set that wouldn't qualify is Stand By Me, since Rob Reiner thought of using that title for the film because of the song, which is played in the movie.

I have another set, which is probably my favorite, which I'll post after (and if) I get any responses to this admittedly odd question.

“It’s a zucchini, and you can only have one.”
“Who the hell would want more?”

Re: Your favorite non-related film and song with the same title?

How about Gone With the Wind? Although the song came out in 1937 (between the book's publication and the classic film's release), there does not seem to be any relation.

While Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra had recordings of the song, the only version I'm familiar with is the one by Guy Smiley on Sesame Street.

“Goodness! People come and go so quickly here!”