Classic TV: The 90s : Do you ever do this?

Do you ever do this?

Sometimes, after watching an old TV episode, I look up the cast (particularly guest cast) to see what they have done lately (if anything). Does anybody else on here do that?

Have you played Atari today?

Re: Do you ever do this?

Oh yeah, especially if they look familiar. Their credits are usually even more surprising than I expected.

Indeed, there were several people (such as child actors/actresses) for which I was surprised to see them still working regularly.

Have you played Atari today?

As Rocky Balboa would say: "Oh, yeah, azzoluly..."

I check credits like that for actors from all my favorite TV shows and movies. Sometimes it has led me to new titles that I checked out and enjoyed, and sometimes it turned out depressing: this actor I liked so much in this particular show/movie never had any other solid credits.

Hollywood, as they say, is a fickle bitch-goddess.

- Oh, SOMEbody asides me is gonna RUE this here particular day...

Yeah I do it for TV shows and films. Usually starts when I recognise somebody but my mind draws a blank as to who they are.
So I look for them, then end up looking through the full cast to see who else has been in the show, or who else is appearing in the film I am watching.

Yes, I do.

"Arnold, my love, why must I worship you...and NEVER EVER tell?"

Yes I do too.

One other thing I do when an amount of money is mentioned, is go to an inflation calculator and find out how much it is in today's dollars. In an early episode of Three's Company I saw recently, Mr Furley gave Jack $50 to take out his niece. That works out to $199.45 in today's dollars. Seems like a bit much.

"Hogs have futures, I don't."
Dr. Johnny Fever