The Walking Dead : The "pick a random word and I'll post a random board quote" thread

Re: The "pick a random word and I'll post a random board quote" thread

That might've been a different conversation; this one was between bentley and Robin.

Bushes

Re: tell something embarrasing about yourself

by hellooooonewman
15 hours ago (Wed Apr 15 2015 07:57:24)
IMDb member since July 2014

I worked at a BEER drive-through as a teen, and I saw some weird stuff too.

* Some "Deliverance" look-alikes came through in a pick-up truck. After the man and wife ordered their beer and cigarettes, the little girl in the bed of the truck told me to get her a pack of cigarettes. I told her, "Little girl, I can't sell you cigarettes. You're far too young." The hillbilly driver screamed at me, "Get her the damn cigarettes!" I told him that I can't do that. He said, "Fine, then get me the cigarettes!" I sold him the cigarettes, and he flipped them back to the little girl in the back as he drove away.

* An extraordinary percentage of black customers requested "a brick of the blood!" I have no idea why "Wild Irish Rose" was so popular amongst those guys.

* Some under-aged guys went absolutely nuts when we didn't sell them alcohol. One guy spit all over the display windows, another one peeled out his vehicle to fill the drive-through with rubber smoke, etc.

* I got a poison ivy rash over much of my body after attending a bonfire with some friends. I apparently got the oil on my hands and transferred it to my private area while urinating (several times thanks to beer) in some bushes. Some co-worker told an OLD woman about it, after I foolishly confided to him what happened to me, and she called me over to say she wanted to get poison ivy "all over her mouth." Since her face looked more wrinkled than Deanna's from TWD, and she sported a witch-like mole on her chin, I just quietly walked away.

* On a far more serious note, some female co-worker was murdered at a different drive-through (part of the same chain). I had been asked to fill in over there, but I didn't do it. She went instead. It's possible that I wouldn't have been killed because the murderer, who was eventually caught, later admitted that he killed her after the robbery because he realized she could identify him from a previous encounter when he was working as a bagger at a grocery store.

Some of my many old stories! Thanks!

This is great! I was thinking of Bongo and Del lurking in the bushes outside VHS' house last winter, but this is better.

spaghetti arms

team pete sucks and i hope he dies

Re: The life of TWD board regulars

by mrs_anony_mouse
2 hours ago (Mon Apr 13 2015 11:56:17)
IMDb member since September 2013

lol.workout. sure thing spaghetti arms!!

dont try to reason with the insane, it will only make your head hurt

Ebullience.

(I was trying to think of a little-used word that Bentley probably used at some point.)

If not that one, then
Dalliance.

I was always ebullient about my many dalliances. I used an antiseptic emollient, so avoided STDs.

Lol.

I assume that you've used "dalliance" here before, but maybe not?

Dalliance, yes; ebullient, maybe not.

Re: Offer

by CrystalRaindrops
3 minutes ago (Wed Jul 1 2015 15:23:50)
IMDb member since May 2006

bentley is a borderline alcoholic with a penchant for strip clubs. Insecure about his wiener size, based on his extreme anger about recent threads discussing penis size. Will not admit he's wrong and comes up with ridiculous excuses when someone points out he's incorrect or when he's caught in a lie. A self-proclaimed feminist in denial of his sexism towards women. Displays wit and intelligence at times, yet says many things that most consider dumb (wall-bridges, anyone?). Problems with commitment, based on his stories of dalliances with "old friends" while in a relationship, not to mention his lack of commitment to staying away from the board after announcing his departure numerous times.

"Blizzard" and "girlfriend" and "death"
OR
"Drunk driving" and "girlfriend" and "death"

You probably want to stay out of that debate, however.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that remembered that thread.

Menstruation

Re: Personal question for ladies only

by ChattanoogaPollywog
34 minutes ago (Sun Apr 7 2013 20:28:06)

Menstruation is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a natural, wonderful, delicious thing.

Frigid bitch.

Ah, I think I know what you want:

Re: Some info on some former regs
by brain_wreck
1 hour ago (Tue Jan 8 2013 23:27:25)
UPDATED Tue Jan 8 2013 23:32:24

If too long, fck you.

What the fck? This is fcked up. And, come on Helen, oh paragon of truest virtue, you know EXACTLY why I self-deleted. Let's all bask in the dirt, shall we?

I was sick of the beratings I was getting from you for continuing to talk to these pieces of sh!t that you loathed. The day I did self-delete, I was on this board for about an hour the night before, and talked to only TWO people BMF and Belle, who, in case they aren't aware, are among the worst. Ribbit? Teenage bitch. Dread? Well, she liked you, until you proved your worthlessness by siding with Ribbit. Pete? Drama queen, whore, and all-around queef. Ash? She has no respect for you because of your job, which hurts the environment (or so I was told by her, in regard to what that job is). Rubes? Whore who cheated on her husband, met Pete also on an S&M site. BMF? Idiot, condenscending prick. Shall I go on? Brooke? Whore, who uses sex as a means to get attention. Helen's opinions of you folks, as told to me.

And your ending your talk with jriddle was an aftereffect of me getting pissed off on your beating me into the goddamn ground over posting on this fcking board because you didn't like them. So, I said I didn't like jriddle, no surprise there, and then you dropped him; I fcking told you not to. All this, after you had broken up with me over this dumb sh!t relating to Ribbit and spectre (i.e. I was still posting here), NONE of which had anything to do with me or you.

Has anyone here been in a relationship where your partner makes you feel like sh!t quite a bit of the time? Anyone? Oh, I know sweet, sweet Helen has. She dated an older person, and it was quite niceuntil she realized that she was steadily feeling worse and worse about herself. Why? Because her lover was making her feel bad about herself. Guess what Helen was in our relationship? Surely you all know she can be condescending, and that doesn't go away in person. It's a character trait of hers.

Anybody here been berated for wearing a T-shirt that has writing on it? I have by Helen. The first time we met, I was given instructions on what NOT to wear, including T-shirts with writing on them, sandals, tennis shoes, running shoes, and so on and so on. As she told me, stop dressing like a fcking child.

Helen broke up with me no fewer than three times (not including almost not meeting me at all, over a discussion on the fcking history of the Swedish in Russia), over: this board; not sending a pic of my d!ck promptly enoughbecause I was heading to workand she knew I was going to workshe knew what time I workedBUT FCK ALL THAT! I'm a piece of garbage for making her wait, so fck you, we're done. Oh, and the last one, the BEST ONE

My mother, who is in perpetually ill-health, had surgery on the 31st of this past month. I, and Helen, had known for an entire month that my mother was having surgery at some point in time. The problem was that her doctors had to have considerable deliberation on whether or not my mother should actually have the surgery she needed; one of these, for example, was her heart doctor, who had considerable worries that my mother's heart might not last during the procedure, which was indeed a fairly routine one on a knee. Yet, I was extremely worriedworried enough to cancel my trip to visit Helen in NM. So, Helen offered to come see me. Exactly like this

"Well, I can come see you and comfort you during this, BUT I WOULD RATHER NOT."

So, needless to say, I declined the 'offer', as anyone would, because who wants someone around that ACTUALLY SAID that they didn't want to be there? In Helen's mind, I turned her down because I didn't want her herenot because SHE JUST FCKING TOLD ME THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO COME. So, the next day, before 7 o'clock in the morning, Helen texted me about how much she loved me, and then called me to break up with me. Over this. Over not coming because of my mom. Over her SAYING she didn't want to be here and me telling her not to come.

And so, that night, after well over the 8.5 hours that I worked that day arguing with her to not break up with me and her telling me how bad of a person I was for being angry and mean, I fcked someone else. After she had broke up with me.

The dating site, PoF? My profile is set for HANG OUT; I had no intention initially of finding someone to date. I wanted to meet new people in my godforsaken area. I checked it regularly for about a week, met one person. We were in each other's presences exactly twice once just HANGING OUT, the other time I fcked her. After Helen had dropped me over bullsh!t. Of course, Helen decided to take me back, after wanting an apology from me over NOTHING. This all happened within the past three weeks.

Trust me, I felt ashamed over it, and extremely guilty. I've apologized to Helen numerous times since. And no, I didn't leave it out so Helen would find it. Does anyone here expect someone to dig through their phone while they're sleeping? The phone was in the exact same goddamn place it always is, beside the bed. But I will admit to not having the courage to tell her; I was about to while telling how sh!tty she had been making me feel, but couldn't do it.

So, how sh!tty did she make me feel? Let's seeshe got on me for joking around on filing my toenails, where I spoke in a caveman voice (via text) about how 'MAN NO FILE TOES', with smiley face. She couldn't believe how I could be such an insensitive prick and how dare I for doing that. Doing what? Joking?

How about 'sexting' where we were noting varying positions, and I noted one position that she didn't like. 'God, you're such a fck up, you keep fcking this up for me! Seriously, what the fck is wrong with you?'

Mispronounce a word? She gave a ten minute lecture on how stupid I was. Overly critical of anything one can think of how I dress, how I talk, taking my mom to the doctor, not speaking to her enough when at a friends after telling me that I didn't have to text her at allthe list goes on and on.

Anything, name it. I could list many, many others. None of them ever mattered. She would tell me to tell her when she had said something that hurt my feelings, and when I would, she would yell at me about THAT.

I loved her, or at least was about the closest I think I've ever felt. She made me feel like garbage, long before she broke up with for the third fcking time and long before I ever fcked that girl. Oh, and that poor girl that I also hurt, Jamie? She asked me out on a date Saturday. Suck on that.

In closing, judge me if you want. I admit my failings here, that I was ashamed of what I had done, even though I had no girlfriend when I did it. I'm sorry that I didn't say SOMETHING to SOMEONE before it came to a head, and not necessarily Helen. I'm sorry that I hurt Helen. I truly am, or at the very least, was a whole lot more sorry than before I saw this fcking thing. I was hurt, confused, incredibly stressed out over my mother with the person that was claiming to 'help' me doing NOTHING other than add to said stress by making me feel like sh!t for staying for my mom, and, honestly, was sick to death of the fcking headgames. Clearly, Helen simply broke up with me numerous times to cow me to her will, which I did.

Petty and vindictive enough for you, you frigid, hypocritical bitch?

Oh, and don't bother responding to me, because I won't respond back.

This is probably my fifth time reading that and it's still so entertaining and well-written. Hard to believe that's the guy who supposedly called himself ugly and acted depressed constantly.

Do you have the posts from Helen? I can't remember how this came about or what she accused him of. Using PoF set to "looking for hang outs" when they were dating or something?

No, that's actually the first post I saved from this board! I asked Horatio if he had the breakup stuff, but I don't think he replied.

That was the first real board drama I experienced!

Re-reading this post makes me want to look for Helen's response. Man. Mundty went the fvk off on her. I forgot how brutal this post was!

Look to the cookie!

Whoa, I just realized I'm not mentioned once in this post. Everybody else on the board was mentioned. Dread the worthless. Pete the whore. Ribbit the teenage bitch. BMF the condescending. Rubes the cheating wife. Jesus, what about me? What am I, chopped liver?

The day I did self-delete, I was on this board for about an hour the night before, and talked to only TWO people BMF and Belle, who, in case they aren't aware, are among the worst.
sick it, Dean. Gah,poor mundty. Bitches be crazy.

She didn't have any problems with me!

"Nobody is trying to take your guns." -Barack 'The Snake' Obama

"i'm sorry selina"

also

"donkey"

Imsorry Selina

by Dreddd
1 day ago (Fri Feb 6 2015 14:21:32)
IMDb member since May 2014

I'M a lil drunk so im not going to write tower of text ill regret. just i love you i miss you im so sorry.

please forgive me

-dredd

Re: In an internet argument, how do you determine who wins?

by Sweet_Pete
38 minutes ago (Fri Mar 27 2015 16:26:32)
IMDb member since March 2015

You know why your spellcheck goes nuts? BECAUSE IT'S A FRENCH WORD. Connoisseur works on English spellchecks because it's used so much in English that's it's now an English term, you monolinguistic donkey!
I didn't say GoT was more popular. I said that TWD had higher ratings because AMC reaches more households. It's not really rocket science, Bents.

Uh, the only stupid people can like TWD was obviously trolling, dumb dumb. I actually never said that to you? The pedo thing was also trolling, but it is quite disturbing that this board had quite a few real pedos(if not real, if trolling, then they spent enough effort to make it disturbing still).

Feel free to explain the pathos/logos/ethos thing again.

People who fail in debates irl will also fail here,

Wrong. Are you saying appearance, the way you carry yourself etc doesn't matter in real life?
You'rejust wrong on the basis that a mute person would fair better online than in real life.

Larry king's leather

Tsunami

Re: Go to your profile and change it to 'Dark Border'

by AsharaDayne
Wed Apr 3 2013 21:53:42
IMDb member since January 2008

hehe and we'll get tsunami in our shores!

"penetration"

Re: What's with the silly women here going on about huge dicks?

by MotherOfBadgers
9 hours ago (Fri Jun 12 2015 15:04:33)
IMDb member since June 2013

Bentley. You do not have a vagina. You are not an authority on what feels good for my vagina. Stop trying to rationalize why I should not prefer larger dicks.

Size makes pleasure more likely to occur. Why is it so difficult for your pea brain to comprehend that?

The vagina (the hole) has three parts that are generally receptive to stimulation:
- the labia surrounding the opening
- the G spot
- the cervix

A small dick cannot reach the cervix.
A skinny dick cannot stretch the labia.
A short, skinny dick with a tiny head cannot stimulate the G spot as it passes during penetration.

Preferring a big dick is akin to preferring a full bottle of wine.

LOL!

That belongs on the "things I learned on Twd board" thread.

Preferring a big dick is akin to preferring a full bottle of wine.
great quote lol

lol

Was that me getting pwned???? Delete that at once!

hahahahahaha

She could have been so much meaner, but she was just informative! Surely she at least once said he must have a small dick if he's so offended by her preferring large ones?

Interesting that she didn't say that. Either we were still fairly friendly at that stage, or she was invested in the idea I was hung like a stallion.

Why did you stop being friends?

I forget. Maybe I refused to send her dick pics.

I think it was when you implied she was insulting Selina because she wanted to impress the male trolls.

Good god, yes! What a memory you have! That really pushed her buttons.

Yes, I remember eeeeeverything, hahahhaa. You can't escape the clutches of my otherworldly memory!

(Not really)

(Well, maybe)

It was an odd business. Apparently she and Selina had some prior history which I knew nothing about. Selina had made snarky remarks about MoB to other posters. And then I come along and say MoB is trying to impress male posters. It was like Rambo suddenly straying into Mean Girls (me being Rambo, before anyone makes any cheap jokes).

So waityou were friends but then said that on the board?

Actually I don't believe we were ever "friends." She insists that we were, but I only remember us squabbling. Her very first post to me was a (fairly brilliant) analysis of my posting style, which she said had all the hallmarks of vicious conservative writers (the snappy putdown, etc). It was definitely a hostile analysis, and that set the pattern. I don't believe she ever liked me very much. She tends naturally to gravitate towards the hungry/ballzy/VHS type. I think I'm too effeminate and middle-class for her. She likes her boys bad.

It was like Rambo suddenly straying into Mean Girls

How about this one!

"It was like a perverted college professor suddenly straying into an internet message board.." (You being the perverted college professor)
http://imgur.com/a/leSSB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was deucedly amusing, old bean!

I just read some of the other comments about that professor, and a lot of them say he remembers all his students' names. So that can't be the Bentley from this board, since he can't even remember which shoes he wore yesterday.