Married... with Children : The single funniest scene in the show

The single funniest scene in the show

I couldn't find it on YouTube, but it's the scene from "Enemies" when Marcy and Jefferson go to a soul restaurant and act black to try and fit in.

"Yo there bro! We're new to the hood...what can you recommend?"

"Listen homes...if you insist on dissing your customers in that manner we are just gonna have to ease on down that road. Woooooord."

"Your mama!"

See you in hell, candy boys!

Re: The single funniest scene in the show

Never saw this but it sounds funny

Bud dancing with the dummy for me,I was in tears!

when uncle sticky's pimple potion made Kelly bald with a goatie

I forgot the fight with Bubba Smith. THAT was the funniest

I think Bud and the dummy was the hardest I ever laughed. Yeah Dave!

You can't single out one moment from the amazing show. Every episode had laugh out to tears moments for me.

When Al shows up in Buds Class and thinks that old teacher is the one Bud had a affair with.

You cradle robber! You Cher!

You can't just take my son, have your way sexually with him, and not expect some repercussions from a concerned parent.I played high school football, I know the score. Son, are you really going out with with this pruneface?

And I'll tell you something else. She lied about her age. The last time she was 40 was 1840.

"and mommy wants you to stop and pick up some tampons on the way home". classic

I forgot about that scene. That IS my favorite scene. I laughed so hard when I saw it for the first time and I laughed uncontrollably when I just read it again.

Mine is when the pretty black lady leaves Al's store and he turns thinking the other attractive woman is still there but she is gone to, he sits down and that troll of a woman comes in all aggressive "I need shoes!!"
The way the audience burst out laughing always kills me, lol

"Hi Bud. Hi Kelly. Hi Couch Monster."

See you in hell, candy boys!

Any one of a hundred Al Bundy one-liners or retorts.
Did ya miss me Al?...Yes Peg, with every bullet so far.

After insulting a fat woman in the store:

Fat Woman: -How dare you say that to my face??
Al: -Well, I'd say it behind your back, but my car has only got half a tank of gas!

This always kills me.

Germany declared war on the Jones boys.

there are SO MANY

-- the dentist/flaherty tells tracy lords -- "pull back on the camera so we can see it's a human mouth"

- "[Who will face the Red Beast] and all the shoevilles stepped forward ... or did they step back?" >>> I can't find this one

-- every time Al tries to be Santa "booze on his breath"

-- when Al is "thinking to himself" - not listening during shoe dick

-- "Im not a stupid man..." lost in thought - Kelly interrupts - Al cuts her off thinking "what happened to me? ...."

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0016726/quotes

- i can ONLY think the term "meteorlololigst" - and giggle very out of context

For me, it's the opening of A Three Job, No Income Family. The noise Al makes to get Bud and Kelly to make room for him on the couch kills me every time.

-The Best in the World

Burger Trek!

One of the funniest TV episodes of all time!

Even Pauly Shore was great.

Kelly "tapp-dancing" (tap-dancing ?!?) with the janitor before an audience, after she descided she cant tapp (tap? whatever) anyway and will rather go out with a bang instead.

---
You shall have no other Kates before Kate Winslet.

Al negotiating for the new mustang while holding the shoebox "full" of money. Trying to get a stereo and undercoating and getting a "no, nope, uh-uh" and getting screwed on the plastic wooden gearshift knob

PEGGY: Ooh, good choice, honey. It's a much lighter car.

AL: Yeah. I can almost pull this one

no. I didn't see that episode. um

Dan'l Bundy's camp fire tale was *beep* hilarious. Also the Labor Day episode from 1989. That was one of the funniest episodes in my opinion. Season 1-5, hands down AMAZING!

My job is to inform, not persuade- Dan Rather

I could never choose just one!

When the fat lady screams at Al: "You'll be hearing from my attorney!"
Al: "Would that be the law offices of Haagen....and Dazs?!"
Kills me every time!

Marcy bangs on the front door:
Al: [opens it] "Hiya Marcy. I thought I heard some peckin'!"

Al freaks out when Bud & Gary are caught having sex:
Al: "Monster. In Jammies. In the Basement!"

I'd say this cloud is Cumulo Nimbus.
Didn't he discover America?
Penfold, shush.

90% of the hilarity is his delivery. The look on his face and tone is just priceless! My personal favourite is the two part "You better shop around". The opening scene with the 1940's era air conditioner is gold and sets the tone for the entire episode(s).

While they were prospecting for gold and the Zeeks tell Al.....

A Dodge is a da*n fine automobile.....ran over my wife with a Dodge!

and already mentioned but still a FAV...
Did you miss me Al? With every bullet so far!

The beer tax episode is HILARIOUS! After the election, Al doesn't even know or care who won the presidency. He ends with "but who ever you are, read my lips.... DON'T TAX BEER!"

That busts me up every time!

Season 1, episode 13, Al goes to the phone to change his tickets for the 2nd time and before he gets to it mumbles...." Never wanted to get married, I'm married, never wanted to have kids, I got two of them, how the hell did this happen?"

Now, for me, this short line is the tone for the whole series!!

Cute and cuddly boyz!!

Never wanted to get married, I'm married, never wanted to have kids, I got two of them, how the hell did this happen?"

That one is great! It reminds me of another of Al's sarcastic gems that gets to me every time:

Al: "Marriage sucks. Have a kid. Kid sucks. Have another!"

Penfold, shush.

How did I do? I had a meeting with the principal, a three hour meeting, a three hour meeting. You see, Bud, you innocently mixed up Robinson Crusoe with Gilligan's Island. I told them that, but the principal did not believe me. He just said, "Even you, Miss Bundy, are not that stupid."

Ah, but he was wrong, wasn't he Kel?

I think one of my favorite things is at the end of A dump of my own when they show the fountain from the beginning of the show then you hear a toilet flush see the water level drop and hear Al say "now that's a manly flush" sadly it's cut from the syndicated episodes.

There are so many:

Number 1 Favorite is: Al talking to Ray Ray and his boys at the end of Boys in the Hood. The skiing thing and the rest.

Men are building work bench and Peg says: "Wow, you can almost hear the looney tunes theme.

The scene when Kelly is walking home from a bad date and runs into two other bimbos.

Kelly practicing "architecture" in Kelly takes a shot.

Bud is pursuing an old girlfriend for Valentines day. He keeps getting beaten up and was raped by an old fat lady. The whole scene.

Al talking to the stuntman in the bar.

Al questioning Peggy about the box of money buried in the back yard. Peg says: "Then why are you so surprised".

Peg "God I look great. I'm glad I'm not one of those women that need a lot of makeup"
Al "Oh Please, only Tammy Fay, Zsa Zsa and Bozo use more."

Al and Steve in the kitchen testing hair gel.

There are tons more.

K/H D

If there's a way to screw something up, the "O'Commie regime" will find it EVERY SINGLE TIME!! Only 298 more days.

For me it is when the family goes to vote on the Election day:

Something like this;

"What's your name?"

"Kelly"

"You should be with the K's"

"Ok, thanks"

"What's your name?"

"Bundy"

"Then you should be with the B's"

"Ok, thanks"

"What's Your name?"

"Kelly"

"Oh, but you should be with the K's"

"They don't won't me overthere" and then she goes back to the K's line.

A short time after she goes back to the B's line and the woman says:

"What's your name?"

And Kelly starts to cry and the woman say

"Oh, honey, take ballot, oh what a hell this is Chicago take two".

I really love Kelly scenes, this one is the one of the best with her, in my opionion.

Well if I had to choose my favorite "dumb" scene with Kelly, its when her model school closes and she talks with the statue in the park and then with the gardener and tries to put money in the gardener too.

Usually I dont really like the Flanderization of the character, though.

---
A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

the smile on Steve's face at the cook-out when he eats the aunt trudy burger. I howl every time.

Al urging his new young employee Aaron to dump his new girlfriend so he can be a single man. Al is convinced he did the right thing until he meets the girlfriend and realized she is the perfect woman.....and then Aaron brings his old girlfriend to meet Al and she is an african american EXACT duplicate of Peggy. When she walked in and sat down next to Peg and started eating bon-bons, I DIED.

Waaaaaay too many.
But the scene with Ms...er..Blaub always gets me. The Blob timing is impeccable!

OMG I love that one.
For some reason, the way Al says "Blaaaub" the first time just gets me every time!

Penfold, shush.

What about that one scene in S8E5 "Banking on Marcy" where Marcy has an orgasm in public!!! That moment was so hilarious, especially with Al's reaction.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
-James Dean

AL: You know what would really feel good, a nice ice pack.

PEGGY: Oh Al. You always do this. You get the slightest little injury and you get all whiny. Y'know, like last summer when you were changing the tires and the
car fell on you? Boy, I really got a lot of sleep that night! "I can't feel
my legs! I can't feel my legs!" You are such a baby sometimes! Now just go to sleep. Some of us feel okay.

I haven't seen the show for years. We only got random episodes shown here in England.

BAD - Bald American Dudes and the match stick test.

"They decided to call me Steve after the yellow went away" I guess there are many lines you could not get away with now.

"Peg, come and burst this thing under my arm"

Grandfather P

The Jeffersons episode, the moment it's revealed that all the husbands had left the show and were all replaced by inanimate objects.

---
"We're all a bit mad here"--Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland

Al & Jefferson try to put a work bench together. "Do you have any of those L's left, no just these 7's.

Then Kelly figures out how to put it together so easily.

The episode is called "High I.Q."

Naming one scene is about impossible, but: anytime Peg wants sex. Anytime Al tries to save money. Anytime Al tries to win at anything.

One of my favorite lines:

TV Announcer: Coming up next is the television special, "I Drink Because My Father is A Shoe Salesman".
Al: [skyward] Good one.

R.I.P. Creasy Silo, eminent theatre critic

My funniest episode is the 'Married with Aliens' episode where six little green aliens steal Al Bundy's smelly socks to use as fuel for their spaceships and no one ever sees them but Al.

The climatic montage of Al taking photos of the aliens is hilarious; each frame of Al posing with the aliens is more funny then the last one.

Way too many to narrow it down to one.

However, if I had to choose one scene that kills me no matter how many times I watch it, is the end of "Teacher Pets" when Al downright humiliated poor Bud and got his old innocent substitute teacher arrested. Although there's thousands of hilarious insults Al used throughout the show, the way he ripped into that granny was absolutely priceless. "Son, are you really going out with this pruneface?" "You cradle robber! You... Cher!" Then of course Bud makes matters worse when he pulls his pants down to prove he's dreaming.

And while not an entire scene, Kelly's "the prostitution rests" is one of my favorite lines ever.

Looks like I'm walking - JW