Legion : So..Is it set in the same world as the movies, or not?

So..Is it set in the same world as the movies, or not?

This is getting ridiculous - Firs they say it won't, then they say it will, then they say it won't, then they say it will, and now they're saying it won't. Same with the other X-Men based series being developed for network television coming later this year.

Fox, just stay committed to something, quit making it up as you go.

COOKIES AND MILK!-Ed

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: So..Is it set in the same world as the movies, or not?

This message has been hidden because the poster is in your ignore list: alexanderthekaiser

I assume alexanderthekaiser's response was condescending and rude I take it? If so, good thing they're on ignore.

Now, would somebody who *isn't* on my ignore list respond to the thread?

COOKIES AND MILK!-Ed

To those that can read this, isn't pathetic that this guy has to brag about having people on ignore lists? It's calling for attention, really.

Some BODY once told me.

This message has been hidden because the poster is in your ignore list: alexanderthekaiser

😴

Did I miss anything? Dozed off there for a second...

COOKIES AND MILK!-Ed

But it's fun fcking around with fans. That's why they keep changing their minds.

Whatever you are, be a good one.

Heh, I can imagine that's how some Fox execs must be chatting about behind our backs. I'm confident the show will be great and all, but hearing these conflicting things...Just make up your minds, execs. Don't backtrack.

COOKIES AND MILK!-Ed

It will most likely have nothing to do with the films, which is fine with me. It should have freedom from the film franchise, especially considering how mediocre the last X-Men movie was. The timelines are enough of a mess as it is.

I remember somebody posting a theory on how Legion ties into the XCU and dealing with the repercussions of the altered timelines, not likely to happen but it was fascinating and ringed true with the promos.

COOKIES AND MILK!-Ed

It is in the same universe but there aren't character crossovers, at least in the first season. So it's kind of "in theory" in the same universe. 2nd season might make it more direct, if the show gets decent ratings and the movies keep selling

----------------------------------

So yeah, that's how I feel anyways