Legion : Will be terrible

Will be terrible

Looks terrible
Has terrible cast
Nothing to link to cinema universe
Waste of time
Stop trying to copy marvel and dc. Xmen isn't popular enough to have movies and tv series in the same verse

God help Xmen after Wolverine dies in Logan
Deadpool wont save Xmen.

Re: Will be terrible

So full of terse truthiness with one, notable exception.

Looks terrible

---
"You are salvage, the flotsam of the void, the property of the Midas Foundation. My property."

X-Men is PLENTY Popular enough to garner an audience if done right, there's a lot of Characters and Storylines that have yet to be tapped into, and DEADPOOL doesn't have to keep any Series but his own going(which he looks to be more than capable of), with the right scripts and directors, the X-Men has any which way to turn to keep the Series going.

The same can't be said for DC unfortunately, with BvS-DoJ and Suicide Squad-DC just keeps pumping out box office bombs with no end...up next Wonder Woman.

Wake up, Time to DIE.

BvS and SS were not box office bombs.

They weren't Box Office Blockbusters either. When compared to MARVEL FILMS of 2016, DC's Movies were major disappointments.

Wake up, Time to DIE.

No, they really werent. WB is not scoffing at either BvS's or SS box office take. They are nowhere near bombs or disppointments.

The showrunner is Noah Hawley, the genius behind "Fargo"! How could it possibly be bad!?

Chris has this habit of making grand proclamations.

Whatever you are, be a good one.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

literally the only reason I'm gonna watch it, and the only one I need

I agree in concept, except that I know for a fact the 20 minute block of the pilot they showed at NYCC got a crazy standing ovation and a bunch of jaded fanboys were raving about it like it was the second coming. You should google it and you'll see. They were tripping all over themselves to compliment it.

So, even though it appears like it should be terrible, apparently the pilot (at least) is not?

Suicide squad was rated 9.9 on IMDB the day before its release

Hey....... if supergirl can survive... anything can lol

Nothing that you said it's valid or makes any sense.

Kill yourself.

Some BODY once told me.

Go get raped by your father like from your childhood.
How badly did your priest molest you for you to become the sad loser you are today?

Nice projecting, sperglord.

Some BODY once told me.

Thank you gay king.

The reviews are coming out bro... and you couldn't be more wrong

It's getting really good reviews

Noah Hawley, showrunner for Fargo. This fact trumps everything you just said. Also, the cast is perfect and how much it links to cinema universe is entirely meaningless. Get ready for your new favorite show, f@gg0t.

Kill yourself

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

The bar's already been raised by Daredevil and Luke Cage.

Not Luke Cage