Sydney White : her TAN

her TAN

it was awful! Its even worse than her hair.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: her TAN

I thought her tan was a little too much as well, but I think they wanted her to really stand out from the rest of the Kappa girlsBlonde and pale skinnedbut I think they just a little too far with the tanningand as a hair stylist, I honestly say her hair was pretty horrible, she is such a pretty girl and I have seen her with really nice hair but this movie did not do her justice with her appearance: hair, make-up, tan! Although I did love the movie!

Oh god it was awful. She was like orange

Tan, she was orange. It was obviously that spray on stuff. Coupled with the really bad wig, it was actually a distraction watching the movie. Not that the movie was that great to begin with, but I did love the dorks.

I thought tan was on purpose to make her seem anythin BUT "Snow White" (skin like snow, dark hair, red rosy lips).

Tan isn't bad, but this tan didn't look natural on her.

It probably wasnot her idea it's probably the people in the make up dept.s fault
http://bitchinmovies.blogspot.com/

You mean, Amanda isn't African American?

Just kidding

popcorn.gif Dwacon
http://blog.dwacon.com/

by - dwacon-2 on Sun Aug 3 2008 18:24:35

You mean, Amanda isn't African American?

ha ha ha ha ha! ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha

wait, she's not??? LMAO!

aah! thank god, i thought i was the only one! the tan semi-ruined the movie for me! it was awwwfullll!!! and that's an understatementsorry i just HATED it on her ;|

t

Thank god I kept thinking it was my tv but then everyone else looked okay.
It took me out of the movie because i kept thinking why did her face look so different.

Amanda Bynes has never looked so terrible as she does in this movie. It actually does make it hard to watch. Her hair, her tan, her eye-brows, her makeup someone was making some very bad choices. I usually think she is adorable. She looks much better with a more natural look.

Totally agree! The way she was styled for this movie was most unfortunate.

whoa I at first
I thought Amanda gotten bad fake tan and she look more orange than tan in this movie

DarkAlessa now the end of day and Iam the Reaper:silent hill

I thought the same thing.

She looks like she was overdosing on beta carotene.

It was especially noticeable during her debate with Witchburn.

Oh my God! She looked way too orange. She wasn't tanned, she was fried! I know they wanted her to look different from Sara Paxton but couldn't someone tell her or her people that she looked terrible?

Totally agree about the tan and the horrendous wig. She had the same orange tint in Hairspray, thankfully her hair looked better in that one. Also what was with the chola eyebrows? Amanda is a pretty girl but she has never looked worse than in this movie.

Life's too short to live it as a bad person.

Guys, with all due respect, don't you think you're overreacting? I seriously didn't think the tan was that bad and I'm not just saying that cuz Amanda's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. It's just a movie, and if it turns out it WAS a spray tan, let's just assume she was simply following the directors' orders like all actors are required to do. Peace!

I love Amanda so I am planning on seeing this film just because shes in it. But after seeing that trailer and her tan, I was so annoyed! And I havent even seen the movie yet!

But yeah, of course do we now that it wasn't Amandas fault that she look like she did. Look at the comments closer and u can see that people are saying that is was a bad stylist. It is the stylist that decides what you were and how you look in an film, so Amanda had nothing to say in it.

Still a shame that she have to be so ugly in this movie -.- I'm gonna hate the stylist after this :P
Still gonna watch the movie though, but the tan really disturbs me.

(oh, and I'm from Sweden so sorry if my english sometimes sucks)

Agreed. It didn't suit her one iota. And now that she's blonde, it looks even worse.

"Rawr, I'm a dinosaur!" No. Rawr, you're an idiot.

wow I actually tried to fix he settings on my tv, I thought something was wrong and I JUST realized she actually WAS orange. Lmao.. and yeah her hair was pretty horrible.

Oh, Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

It beats (what looks to be) her lazy eye.
I've seen other things with her in it, and it didn't look like she had one then!

"What time is Recess?"

The makeup department really dropped the ball on this one. They could have easily gone with a much more natural tan and still achieve the theme/look they were going for.

I know they wanted to contrast with the other girls and also have Sydney different from the Snow White look but it made her look really fake, orange, and stiff. It felt like they had to play up the tomboy look so much that it came across very awkward.

Worst Tan Ever

I don't understand what anyone sees that is THAT bad.
I watched the movie and thought her hair looked like real hair. I have seen her in other movies and her hair looks JUST like it does in sydney white. Thin, dark brown hair. you can see her roots around her forehead in close-up shots throughout the movie, and a wig doesn't look like that.
also, her skin is a tad tan, but does not look orange. I have seen girls on facebook and in public and trust me, I've seen orange. yuk.
If it is a wig, then they did a great job, b/c you can't even tell. honestly. and I don't see a lump in her hair either.