Bad Santa 2 : Why should we see this in theaters?

Why should we see this in theaters?

The first one had 3 cuts. Is there any reason to think there won't be an unrated/extended on the blu-ray? I'm tired of paying top dollar at theaters to see half a *beep* movie.

Re: Why should we see this in theaters?

Cause where the *beep* else are you going to get a theater experience?

"Like my great grandpappy used to say, when life gives you booty, make bootyade!"-Big E of New Day

Theater experience is overrated, especially now that everyone has HDTVs and surround sound. *beep* theaters. IF we all had the choice of whether to see these movies in theater or pickup the blu-ray the same day, the theaters would be out of business. This monopoly they have on new releases is the only reason most of them still exist.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

"no *beep** you *beep* Arnold Schwarzenegger

theaters do suck unless you like to smell other peoples nasty ass and crying kids?
78" tv is better

"You stupid, ignorant son of a bitch dumb bastard!"
Gene Wilder - Silver streak

What *beep* theater have you been to? Mine is awesome.

"Like my great grandpappy used to say, when life gives you booty, make bootyade!"-Big E of New Day

78 inch tv??????? That's a movie theater!

The theaters I go to have a 21+ area and crying areas, which means NO CRYING UGLY KIDS! They also have reclining warming seats, idk what trashy theaters yall go to.

Interesting. Someone says "*beep* you" here and a week later they haven't even been modded, but I can get banned from blu-ray.com for excessive language (which is auto censored) without even attacking anyone.