Indian Cinema : Gonna miss you guys so much!

Gonna miss you guys so much!

Hi Everyone,

As you know message boards are shutting down, I just want to say I really enjoyed my time here and I find all of you very interesting. Though I don't post much, I lurk everyday several times, afterall it was here I found out about movies like Raman Raghav, Ugly, Gandu and etc. It is not like I would never find out those movies but ICBers have always been one step ahead. Plus I am going to miss Pimpin's daily dosage of info/link sharing, be it political or otherwise. I mean you don't get these stuff elsewhere.

ICB is more like a family, same old posters and we know so much about each other. I really hope IMDB will reconsider its decision.

We still have till 19-Feb to communicate. Just like how we automatically express our love for someone when the plane is about to crash, we can share emails here when we are closer to the doom's day. Take care.

Re: Gonna miss you guys so much!

But we already have IMDb v2.0

Kapil Routray: The Bengali Hindus will pay for their sins.:)

It will be a challenge to find new members, if any of the current members leave or take a break, the group will get smaller. No fun man. Whereas ICB is concerned, we always have random guys discovering this planet by accident.

There are already three of us there. Amit will soon join. And I am banking on Pimpin too. And there is already a mysterious new member or sock puppet who like Gang (2000).

Kapil Routray: The Bengali Hindus will pay for their sins.:)

I'll be there soon. Don't just leave Dubey. Come to the new forums.

I will join the v2.0

yeah...man...it will be fun to have you too, man.

Count me in. You guys are an enlightened and hilarious bunch. I want to stay in touch. Everytime I open a bottle of rum I visit the ICB. That ritual need not change. Where is the new joint😁😁

I'll be glad to get into that :)

man share the link of the new forum

http://imdb2.freeforums.net/
You will ICB just in the same place as on IMDB.
-
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

wow cool. The look is so similar and the boards as well. Wonder who took the pains to make it all up. I am moving there for sure. Man, pimp I think this is the next best option.

Let all of us take the same names for easy recognition and somebody tell callie, elanor etc. to move there as well. they havent posted here long.

aj tried but did not get verification code on my email.anything i should check out.

Amit Chaturvedi was having some problem too even though most others including me were able to register in 20 seconds. Try another browser perhaps? It will eventually work. the board itself is working flawlessly.

-
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Will miss ya too!