Indian Cinema : Idiots like AJ_June and nicermog make me a fervent believer in Eugenics

Idiots like AJ_June and nicermog make me a fervent believer in Eugenics

The parents of these idiots should have been forced to have vasectomies and/or ovariectomies before they could conceive cretins like them.

"All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie." BOB DYLAN

Re: Idiots like AJ_June and nicermog make me a fervent believer in Eugen

Can understand your burt-hurt after you got schooled on internet writing skills. Do reply in caps + Italics + bold now.

-
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Can understand your burt-hurt after you got schooled on internet writing skills.

That should be "you're," you ass-raped mongoloid "scholar on internet writing skills." (Here's a free lesson for you on the difference between "your" and "you're": http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/your-vs-youre/)

And putting a smiley emoticon after your stupid post is further proof that your parents should have been slaughtered before they ever copulated.

Everytime you get owned. Everybody kicked your ass on this board. If you can learn some manners, it would be good for you bro. You have a habit of insulting people. Please get rid of this habbit. Use your intelligence wisely bro. An intelligent person is nothing if he cant use his intelligence wisely. For once try it. Dont mind haan.

Ratso reminds me of that old witness in the movie 12 Angry Men who didn't appear on the screen but was discussed by the jurors.

Ratso could never be in a position of authority but stupidly believes that his empty blusters could actually mean something. He writes violent things but does not understand that he sounds like a raving lunatic.

-
and not a soul to hear.

Look at the two little c*o*c*k*suckers, SCAT-urwedi-amit and AJ_June, trying to hold onto each others butts.

Anybody who uses a f*a*g*g*o*t*y photo of Johnny Depp, and uses the phony "bro" in every second sentence, is not worth my time. Begone!

in every second sentence, is not worth my time. Begone!

Awesome self-pwnage, Ratso

(Though I am not sure you are intelligent enough to get the irony).

-
and not a soul to hear.

Forget it ratso. Now you are blaming me for depp's photo. You are pathetic.

My typo is still better than your all bold all italics post, dumb-fck. That you became so frustrated that you had to dedicate a thread on me just about shows your frustration.

-
and not a soul to hear.

That you get so riled up, and that you still use those stupid smiley emoticons at the end of your posts, proves that your father was a premature ejaculator, and that he deposited his damaged sperm in your mother in less than 3 seconds......... Which would account for the utter paucity of your intelligence.

You got riled up, old man. I understand that the fact that people are laughing on you makes you mad and angry. And you are talking to people who were supposedly not worth your time? My wailing and moaning friend Ratso is a living contradiction.

-
and not a soul to hear.

Man leave him alone. He is pathetic.

Re: Idiots like AJ_June and nicermog make me a fervent believer in Eugenics

Lol twatso getting owned from all sides in the last days of IMDB.

Hey, we have the three stooges (losers) of ICB -- Pimpin, AJ_Junk and Scat-urwedi-Amit -- all right here in this thread. Great!

Now why don't you boys go hump each other on your new board?

Ok and you are the winner. Sorry for my language " hila k soja, tumse na ho paega".

You were not giving us time, ratso? Remember that or are you suffering from Short term memory loss, old man?

-
and not a soul to hear.

ratso, the whole board is humping you. taking turns up your cavernous butt hole, through your wax filled ears, into your snot nose and your linted belly button hole. the scene is as grotesque as a robert crumb cartoon.

I get melancholy if I don't write. I need the company of people who don't exist.

ratso, the whole board is humping you. taking turns up your cavernous butt hole, through your wax filled ears, into your snot nose and your linted belly button hole. the scene is as grotesque as a robert crumb cartoon.

Repasting incase Ratso reports the other post. I'm sure he will.

^^^
ROFLMAO!

The above is the exact definition of a LOSER. Who else, other than a monumental loser, would repeat the same post under two of his sock puppets?! It represents the desperate wailing of an intellectually destitute runt, who, from the time he could formulate a sentence, was "owned" (to use his favorite word) by anone and everyone he's encountered.

Damn ratso....A sock puppet is a profile of one person pretending to be someone else. Pimpin has already declared that that other profile belongs to him (for posting from mobile). So that can't be his "sock" account. When will you learn some logic, Ratso?

-
and not a soul to hear.

When will you learn some logic, Ratso?

My mistake had nothing do with logic, you congenital idiot! It had to do with semantics.

OK. So Charlie Altamont is Pimpin's alter puppet or doppelganger. Satisfied?

My mistake had nothing do with logic, you congenital idiot! It had to do with semantics.
what irony. This, in the same thread where you are schooling somebody about the difference between "your" and "you're".

Grammar and semantics are two different things, you H-1B idiot!

Both are illustrations of a lack of grasp of the English language. What's that saying about people living in glass houses...

Wait, that might go over your head, seeing how reading Chetan Bhagat has literally destroyed your brain cells.

People whose grasp on the structures of the English language is weak should not school others on the same.

There.

how reading Chetan Bhagat

I've never read that fool Chetan Bhagat's books ever. The only Indian writers I've ever read are Arundhati Roy and Aravind Adiga.

But since you seem to live in this alternate reality where you hear voices, have hallucinations, and think that I read Chetan Bhagat, I have this question for you: "How long have you suffered from schizophrenia?"

My mistake had nothing do with logic, you congenital idiot!

No, dumb-ass. You simply didn't know the meaning of sock puppet. Used it incorrectly and got called on it. Much like other message board illiterates, you believe sock puppet is someone's alternate profile. It is known by everyone on this board that Charlie is Pimpim. You have no case here, idiot. To improve your reasoning skills, read a book called Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible.
-
and not a soul to hear.

read a book called Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible.

ROFLMAO.

So, reading a book with a ridiculous title that might as well be called "The Idiot's book for Congenital Idiots" is where you got the DELUSION that you are logical?! Trust me, you are as illogical and stupid as the time you were born. That book, evidently, was a waste of money and time in your case.

"The Idiot's book for Congenital Idiots"

As indicated by Vikade in last post, you really are as big idiot as Trump . That's a book for LSAT (no.1 book in the market), dumbfck. Know anything about LSAT? That's not some SAT or GRE.

and yes, you lack intelligence and are poor in logic.

-
and not a soul to hear.

you really are as big idiot as Trump

LMAO. That sentence should read "You really are as big an idiot as Trump." If an idiot like you is sitting for the LSAT, as a wannabe lawyer (shyster), you need to learn first the use of indefinite articles such as "a" or "an."( I presume you are planning to take the LSAT in English and not in Hindi.)

Committing a typo is way better than committing logical fallacy. It's even funnier when you get an answer after 15 minutes and made someone scan your post for a typo. And no, Ratso, I am no wannabe lawyer. You presume too much, village boy. If you were good at logic, you wouldn't derive such childish conclusions.

-
and not a soul to hear.

Committing a typo is way better than committing logical fallacy

There you go again tossing indefinite articles out of the English language whimsically. (That should read "committing a logical fallacy.")

You keep speaking of "logic" this and "logic" that. It is clear that you have no idea of what "logic"really means, you stupid Hindi-speaking cow!

And no, Ratso, I am no wannabe lawyer.

Ah, so what are you then? An aspiring teacher at one of Kaplan's LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) classes?!........I bet they will fire you even before they hire you after reading one of your posts on this board.

You keep speaking of "logic" this and "logic" that. It is clear that you have no idea of what "logic"really means, you stupid Hindi-speaking cow!

If you were good at logic you would grasp correct meaning of sock account, Ratso. Only a cretin would use bold + italics for entire post. You fail on both counts, old man.

Ah, so what are you then? An aspiring teacher at one of Kaplan's LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) classes?!........I bet they will fire you even before they hire you after reading any of your posts on this board.

What does it matter what I am really? At least not a person who derives stupid conclusions.

-
and not a soul to hear.

And I would not choose Kaplan or Princeton review if I decided to teach logic. Poor quality materials. Get powerscore for logic and Manhattan for games.

-
and not a soul to hear.

And I would not choose Kaplan or Princeton review if I decided to teach logic.

You were the one who brought up LSAT. And that is why I brought in Kaplan's, which conducts the most famous coaching classes for LSAT. By the way, Logic is just one component of the LSAT.

If you only wanted to study pure logic, I'd suggest you start with Aristotle and go forward from there.

By the way, Logic is just one component of the LSAT.

Did you miss the reference to "games" in my previous post or you are simply stupid or plain enough to state the obvious.

If you only wanted to study pure logic, I'd suggest you start with Aristotle and go forward from there.

Amazing irony! You are the last person who should suggest anyone on how to get better at logic.

Famous /= Good. (Though it could be for trumpenzies)

-
and not a soul to hear.

Amazing irony! You are the last person who should suggest anyone on how to get better at logic.

Again, your misuse of words in the English language is atrocious. Your use of the word "irony" in all of your posts is as much of a malapropism as your use of the word "logic." As I stated in my OP, one can only lay this down to your terrible genes.

I use the word irony in some of my posts. That's because you make so many ironical posts. Like the post in which you were saying that people don't deserve your time but at the same time giving them your precious time. But given your low IQ, you might not understand what is irony......

-
and not a soul to hear.

Speaking about "low IQ"..........Ah, but let's not get into that. I'd be running circles around you for all eternity.

I believe you. You would know a lot about running in circles.

-
and not a soul to hear.

If you were good at logic you would grasp correct meaning of sock account, Ratso

LMAO! You have been PWNED!!!!!

Understanding the correct meaning of "sock account" has NOTHING to do with logic, you congenital idiot! It has only to do with a misinterpretation or a misreading of a phrase. You have no clue as to the difference between the incorrect comprehension of a phrase (or word), on the one hand, and "logic" on the other!

No dumbass, I didn't say you miscomprehended the meaning of sock. You are a kind of person who would never be able to grasp the meaning of sock by himself simply because you don't have intelligence required to do so. You would get the meaning only after somebody schools you about it. As was the case here.

Pwned (which you also stole from one of my previous posts) is another word you don't understand.

-
and not a soul to hear.

dumbass

Good to see that a phony like you has to resort to insults stolen from me. Keep at it, fool! You're making me more famous......

As to whether Charlie Altamont is a "sock puppet" of Pimpin or not is moot. I now prefer to call him a "stocking puppet" (for obvious reasons).

And your definition of what "sock puppet" means, and ONLY means, is clearly laughable. Even the editor of the Urban Dictionary would spit in your face.

Pwned (which you also stole from one of my previous posts)

No. "Pwned" is a term that arose in the gaming community. You should know that since you've been pwned many a time in the video gaming world. You've just extended your perennially pwned status now to this message board.

I prefer to use the word "CUCKOLD" (or "CUCK") for the likes of you.

You're making me more famous

Another word whose meaning you don't understand then.

As to whether Charlie Altamont is a "sock puppet" of Pimpin or not is moot.

You threw the 'sock' word and I schooled you on its meaning. Now that you are thoroughly embarrassed....

No. "Pwned" is a term that arose in the gaming community. You should know that since you've been pwned many a time in the video gaming world.

More assumptions. My cousin owned an atari but I don't remember playing video games (mostly for kids like you) for last 20 years or so.

I prefer to use the word "CUCKOLD"

Millions of uneducated Trump supporters do that already. You definitely belong with the crowd, simpleton.

-
and not a soul to hear.

More assumptions.

Here you go:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned

pwned

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

AJ_June has been PWNED, OWNED, BUTT-F*U*C*K*E*D, CUCKOLDED etc. for the nth time. ROFLMAO!

Are you insane?

I questioned your assumption that I played video games let alone interact with people of gaming world. I find video games of no interest.

and here you are needlessly putting the definition of pwned.

-
and not a soul to hear.

Again, as I noted, people who needlessly put smiley emoticons in their posts do so because they've run out of words and have lost the rhetorical argument.

AJ_June, you've been PWNED, OWNED, BUTT-F*U*C*K*E*D and CUCKOLDED to kingdom come. You probably look like a reverse porcupine, with huge holes in your body instead of quills.

Don't blame smileys for getting embarrassed, old man.

PWNED, OWNED, BUTT-F*U*C*K*E*D

Keep shouting in Caps, simpleton.

-
and not a soul to hear.

as v.s.naipaul rightly pointed out in AREA OF DARKNESS, the adoption of english as an official language would only lead to confusion, cruelty and a feeling of emptiness. ratso is the very embodiment of this confusion and cruelty.

I get melancholy if I don't write. I need the company of people who don't exist.

even in its final days, ICB just keeps producing gems like this thread. thanks to ratso and aj.

Ratso is a Trump supporter, and I finally figured out the reason why.

Look at how both speak. Something is either the BEST or the ABSOLUTE WORST.

Anybody who doesn't agree with them (which is mostly everybody) is either STUPID, an IDIOT, or has BAD GENES.

Both think they know more about a subject than people specializing in that subject. (Ratso has time and again said that experts are not to be believed, and has said, for instance, Elanor, who's a working scientist, doesn't know much about science. Trump has recently, among many other incidents, said judges don't know about the law)

Both are old and senile (to put it mildly).

Both are immigrants to the US (at least Trump is a second generation immigrant) and both treat other potential immigrants with contempt.

But here's the kicker.

Trump has managed to become President of the US. Ratso meanwhile....