Westworld : Questions about what happened at and after the end? (Spoilers)

Questions about what happened at and after the end? (Spoilers)

After the bots shot everyone up, they went out in the real world or they shot themselves like Dolores did when she shot Arnold? If they went out then it might be something like the Blade Runner movie, killer bots on the loose, being hunted down, or will be be like the Terminator universe? they go out and take over the world? (P.S. Absolutely wanted the slap the lights out of Dolores when she was in the Wyatt mode.. that smirk on her face)

~Hasta la vista..Baby

Re: Questions about what happened at and after the end? (Spoilers)

How could anyone know? They haven't shown us what happened next yet. I'm assuming they're taking over the park and are planning an escape into the real world though.

Play with monkeys, put bananas in hidden places

I expect the second season to be completely different than Season 1.

Who knows what it will be, but people won't pay to go to an amusement park if it gets out that the "hosts" slaughtered the Board of Directors.

There may be a bit of us rooting for humans we like trying to survive, maybe including Felix and Sylvester.

I hope to see Samarai World.

I'm also hoping to see a mass exodus to the Mainland by the hosts. With revenge on their minds. Assuming they have minds.

Want to see their version of the future. And imagine how humans would react if there was an invasion of intelligent robots.

People right now are so rearfull of terrorist attacks, even if they are scattered all around the world. We would all freak out if it was an invssion of robots intent on murdering us all.

Obviously we have to wait and see what they actually come up with but there's nothing wrong with guessing beforehand.

It's a hard situation because in real life the investors will be reported missing and the army will be there within a day or two. So it seems like there is going to a plot hole either way, I guess the question is how acceptable it will be.

If they just want to keep a few of the stars for season 2 then they could hide away while the army fighting goes down and reappear somewhere else in the country. That would be acceptably realistic but then the name Westworld won't make sense.

Maybe 10 of them escape to the real desert so even though the facility gets shut down, the series remains western-themed.

Another alternative is they could make robots in the form of the investors and send them back home as if nothing is wrong. But it's unrealistic to think they have the technology to imitate someone's personalty so easily, despite the achievement of making Bernard.

1. It will be 10 episodes of the company trying to put down the robot insurrection with the MIB as the great hunter of rogue robots. Though to me, this sounds incredibly repetitious.

2. The season will start with the robots already captured and either destroyed or reprogrammed. Not sure how that will happen since it was expressly stated that only Ford had the secret of robot intelligence and it died with him. It also sounds like more of the same of season 1 and all over again.

3. It will be a new WW with Dolores and Maeve as new characters and it will show that season one was a complete story that has nothing to do with season 2. Though I don't see how we will love a new character for ERW as all fans have come to love her as Dolores.

Basically, I'm saying that I can't think of one interesting scenario that involves the same characters. But that may be because I thought season 1 was lame and therefore have already prejudged season 2. Shame on me, right?

Basically, I'm saying that I can't think of one interesting scenario that involves the same characters. But that may be because I thought season 1 was lame and therefore have already prejudged season 2. Shame on me, right?

There's a pretty simple solution, cash. Google how to use a remote control.

This show reminded me a lot of Jurassic Park. First the dinos/robots take over the park, killing guests. That shuts the park down for a while. They'll live peacefully there on their own until humans stumble upon it again, more killing ensues. There's an escape to a big city where they wreak havoc until they're contained. Eventually the scientists think they've figured out out how to control them so the park reopens bigger and better than ever before, until something goes wrong again…

This show reminded me a lot of Jurassic Park.

That would be because Michael Crichton wrote both Jurassic Park and Westworld.

Wisdom isn't an after thought so stop looking for it at the bottom of the page