Full House : I have a question…..

I have a question…..

Why do people spend time hating on Michelle, a child?

Re: I have a question…..

I don't know. They seem to think she was a spoiled brat. I am one of the few who likes Michelle. Yes, she was bratty at times, but what kid isn't? They paint her as a bad seed. Especially when it comes to the cake incident, where Jesse and Becky brought home cake samples and she ate them all. Also, the events at Disney World. I do agree she needed to be disciplined at times, but that is no reason to hate a child. Then they have to point out that Michelle is not real, whenever I defend her. I KNOW SHE'S NOT REAL. But still, I can't see hating a fictional child anymore than a real one.

Someone once even blamed her for the subway breaking down, on the way to Jesse's graduation. Like she was supposed to know that would happen. It would have been akin to blaming her for the plane making an emergency landing, on the Christmas episode. She was 2.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Who cares what you think? People have a right to say what they want about a fictional character without you attacking them.

You really don't seem to understand she isn't real.

Please sign this petition to keep the imdb message boards!

https://www.change.org/p/imdb-stop-imdb-from-disabling-the-message-boards

Why do people spend time hating on Michelle, a child?

Why are you attacking people who dislike the character Michelle, No one has to like her

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I am not saying anyone has to like Michelle, but they don't have to hate her either.

Well, some people do. So get over it. You care way too much about this. Michelle isn't real, and people can hate her if they want to.

Um. You realize Michelle is not a real person right ?? It's a lot better of people to "hate" a fictional character then a real person or celeb. And I for one don't hate her, I just think she grew up into a selfish little brat !!

Most people don't get it. Michelle is an idea in a writer's head and the producers punch up certain things for popularity.

End of line

The show was made for families to watch with their little kids. It's not a good example if a young kid sees Michelle scarfing down all the cake samples while the audience laughs and Danny laughs too. The kid may think it's OK to do that.

Not if you do your job as a parent, and explain to your child that is wrong.That the writers just wrote that scene as a comic effect.

I don't get it either. Not just a child, but a FICTIONAL one for that matter.

My theory is, there's always gonna be haters and NO ONE or NOTHING can escape it, no matter what the popularity is! Heck, even the coolest and highest rated movies and tv shows get haters.

Frozen is one of the most popular Disney films among children today, however, it still gets hate here and there. Same with other successful movies like Titanic, Spider-Man, etc.

My theory is, because she's fictional, who cares if people hate her. She isn't real. People can hate her all they want. So get over it.

im not opposed to hating a fictional character it's their choice! however. If your gonna have hatred in your heart, the least they can do is keep negative comments to themselves and quit insulting people who like the show.

Your not required to like everything and everyone, but you SHOULD be required to respect other people's opinion.

The same goes for people who like her attacking people who don't. Owlnut doesn't respect ANYONE who disagrees with her.

And how about the hatred in your heart? You hate REAL people. Hypocritical much?

I Don't want to sound mean but sometimes Owlnut just asks for it. There have been a few posts about stuff like Jesse & Becky getting divorced cause Becky can't sing or there was another post about Jesses & Kimmy having sleeping with each other. They were obviously Troll posts & she/he walked right into them defending the show & how family friendly it was instead of just ignoring them. Yes I'm all for sticking up for a show you like but don't take the Troll's bait. I tried to give her/him the heads up but was just ignored.

Michelle was a spoiled brat who always did things that annoys people, she pigged out on those cake samples and everybody thought it was cute but it was disgusting! The only good thing that happened to her is when she fell off the horse.

Yeah she fell on her arm then faked amnesia so the whole family would fawn allover her !!

In a fan poll I took once about favorite Full House Characters, Michelle came in second. Stephanie and Jesse tied for first.

Michelle is a FICTIONAL character, people are hating on the writers of full house for the portrayal of Michelle, the show makes out that she's adorable, smart and funny but it's the exact opposite - she awful, it didn't help that the Olsen's were horrible robotic child actors with no comic timing