Full House : I love the HoneyBee sleepover episode

I love the HoneyBee sleepover episode

I love everything about it. It was sentimental but not cheesy. I also really appreciate Becky as a character, because she was so sweet and did not hesitate to play a much needed role in the lives of the girls. And then her going to Tahoe meant she had a life outside of the Tanners. And then DJ stepped in to go with Stephanie, which showed how they can be close as sisters. Stephanie also accepted her situation and shared her appreciation of Joey trying to help her and was not unfairly upset with Becky and the car issues.

Re: I love the HoneyBee sleepover episode

Good for you

You have serious issues if Full House has that kind of impact on your life.

"I really wish Gia and Claire had became Tanner" - Honeybeefine

Hippo whats wrong with you?

End of
line

^ Ok, yeah. Many people my age have a Full House problem, isn't that why Fuller House was made to cater to us?

Full House is a show for little girls. If you are above the age of 5 and you still like it then you belong in an institution.

"I really wish Gia and Claire had became Tanner" - Honeybeefine

That's funny considering you've made several posts about your vast knowledge of several Full House episodes.

I'm into 400 pound chicks with a diaper fetish.-Space_Ace_2000

You have no scientific theory that PROVES that full house is only meant for people over the age of 5.

SHUT UP! INSTEAD OF HAVING YOUR USER NAME THE ULTIMATE HIPPO, IT SHOULD BE THE ULTIMATE JACKASS!!!

This is a good one. Most of the Stephanie episodes are my favorites. This one would be good to remake for Fuller House. Maybe find Max with a father/son camp out. Steve offers to take him, but a foot emergency arises. Kimmy does what Joey did,and takes Max to the camp out. He feels the way Stephanie did, and runs home. Ends up going back with Jackson.

Please sign this petition to keep the imdb message boards!

https://www.change.org/p/imdb-stop-imdb-from-disabling-the-message-boards

I do too!

Hello