Winter of Frozen Dreams : Why no nudity?

Why no nudity?

Thora plays a whore that has sex with her clothes on. When did she get so uppity? Why couldn't they get Alison Lohman, Alexis Dziena or Michelle Williams? Did TB swear off nudity for the rest of her career? How dissappointing and a waste of God given beauty. I used to like her.

Re: Why no nudity?

calm downits not that serious.

I disagree. I think it is really odd when actress has a sex scene but leaves on the bra. It's distracting and kinda goofy.

The script for TRAIN has her showing her boobs.

Has anyone noticed that one of the Plot Keywords for WoFD is "Female Frontal Nudity"? Gotta love IMDb.

UPDATE: It's been taken off. Nice to know that somebody around here is paying attention.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

exactly it is distracting bc gfs dont have sex with their bras on it ridiculous i mean the whole point of sex is to get closer physically to your love so that means skin to skin contact.

lukejbarnett

exactly i mean she ****ing showed her tits at the extremely ripe and young and you'd think she would be too young and scared to show her tits age of 17 in american beauty.

exactly it's very disappointing. she needs to know that showing her tits doesn't lower her respect as an actor.

lukejbarnett