Driver from Hell : Leslie's death

Leslie's death

what happened exactly to leslie? in what form emily found her?

Re: Leslie's death

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER We never see her body (we only see Emily's reaction to presumably finding her corpse in the trunk) and we never hear what happened to her. Which seems like a pretty big omission, if you ask me. It's not like the movie has much else to offer in terms of plot payoff.

You're not spoiling anything -- I will never ever watch this so spill away, amigo!

she quit the production mid way so the story had to go on with out her... her body in the trunk was a way to end her part. they did what they could with out scrapping the movie with what they had at the last minute. not the kind of actress id like to hire later

The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Wonder why she quit.

If you saw the movie, you'd know.

Can you please tell me where did you hear that? I can't find any info that she quit the production except for imdb's trivia which can be added by anyone and has nothing to do with the truth, usually.

I saw interviews with the director and he never mentioned that she quit. She's a complete nobody, why would she quit her only bigger role? Seems like a BS to me.

I don't think she quit. If she did , she still came back to film that dream sequence and that would have been mega awkward for everybody!