Classic TV: The 50s : Coolest openings for '50s shows?

Re: Coolest openings for '50s shows?

To associate yourself with a pedophile is,at best, doltish. His talent should have been "show cased" in prison.

What will you do when the IMDB forums are closed? You will have to find another place to anonymously insult people.

Johnny Carson: "It's been so hot lately that Michael Jackson is wearing a seersucker glove."

Look at you KrazeeforWacko fighting with people on other boards no wonder the boards are closing.

I have to say that Rawhide, with the dynamic singing voice of unforgettable Frankie Laine, hit it out of the park every week for me.

Verily I say unto thee...I liked the opening to "The Range Rider".

Re: Coolest openings for '50s shows?...

There is not a cooler opening in television history than Chuck Conners, walking down the middle of the street, shooting his rifle as Lucas McCain in the Rifleman.

I have to say I can remember a group of us kids watching the Rifleman in a friend's basement and we thought the opening was pretty cool.

The Untouchables

I always thought "the Fugitive" did a great job of using the shows opening to provide new, or infrequent, viewers enough backstory so that they could watch single episodes and not feel lost.