A Series of Unfortunate Events : boorrring.. im missing jim carrey

boorrring.. im missing jim carrey

this was so boring. i tried. really tried. into the second episode, i realized that this is not entertaining.

im actually missing jim carrey's version. and also missing Jim carrey. I hope he does not go the robin williams' way.

Re: boorrring.. im missing jim carrey

Oh, *beep* Jim Carrey. Go watch Liar Liar or something.

Re: boorrring.. im missing jim carrey

Go watch Liar Liar or something.

uhh..ok i will, not sure if yu were trying to put me down.

Lost interest

Very boring

Re: Lost interest

After ep 3, I asked myself why was I watching this? There's too many disturbing images… the baby with the viper… the baby in the suitcase… Orloff scheming to marry the under aged Violet in a stage performance… etc

The depiction of the people were demeaning. The only bright and sensible ones were the kids.

I am a fan of Neil Patrick Harris. The rest of the cast were outstanding. I gave it a 10, and even though I wont watch any more doesn't make me want to lower my vote. The production and art design, make up and costume were brilliant.

Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast

Re: Lost interest

it is a little lighter then books,

The depiction of the people were demeaning. The only bright and sensible ones were the kids.

the moral of the story is that adults don't always know best, and think children are living in either blissful ignorance, or traumatized paranoia

how old are you that this disturbed you? most of the disturbing things you mentioned are slapstick
did you read the books?