Poldark : I now hate Ross Poldark and wished that he had SPOILER

I now hate Ross Poldark and wished that he had SPOILER

swung from the noose and spared everyone the trouble, especially his wife who went to hell and back for him only to be thrown over for perfect Elizabeth. the man wasn't worth the effort. This is gonna sound horrible but Dem would have been better off as a widow instead of a wronged, betrayed wife.

I
I'm done with the man. He and Elizabeth should be pushed off the highest cliff. Can't stand her either.

Shake me up, Judy!

Re: I now hate Ross Poldark and wished that he had SPOILER

I think dem might be much more depressed had Ross died. They have been cut from society because they lacked money, and they wouldn't have the mine prospering. She would probably have ended up penniless with child to support.

I totally agree. He is a real jackass. He's protecting Elizabeth while leaving Demelza with nothing if he goes to prison. His rationale that she's used to being poor and working hard! Ugh....it's very disappointing that he doesn't feel more loyalty to his own family.

I totally agree. After Dem slugged his azz, she should have rode over to Miz Lizzie's and ripped her a new one. I hate them both with the fury of a 1000 suns