Poldark : The Cult Box Review of Ep 10 (SPOILERS)

The Cult Box Review of Ep 10 (SPOILERS)

Re: The Cult Box Review of Ep 10 (SPOILERS)

Thanks for the link. I love these reviews! In a review full of LOL comments and great lines the following actually did make me laugh out loud "in rides Ross to save the day like the Cornish Lone Ranger (“Hi-Ho Copper, away!”)."

Thanks for the link. I love these reviews! In a review full of LOL comments and great lines the following actually did make me laugh out loud "in rides Ross to save the day like the Cornish Lone Ranger (“Hi-Ho Copper, away!”)."

You are very welcome!I will miss them. I need to dig up the season one reviews if they are out there. I loved that line too nmadura..."Hi Oh Copper Away!" was great. I'd like to see that guy in person who writes those. Some of the things he writes are classic.

George Warleggan, a man who’s always been one call of ‘Release the hounds’ from becoming a Georgian C. Montgomery Burns, finally feels like he’s graduated to being Ross’s arch-nemesis, instead of being just a little prick. In his side, I mean. A prick in his side.

He’s got Elizabeth, he’s got Trenwith, and now he’s got a mighty erection. Whoa, hey, minds out of the gutter please. George is getting his wood out. No, stop it, my wife’s aunt reads these reviews. I mean he has a fence built. A mighty wooden fence built all around the Trenwith estate; a structure that’s an intimidating four and a half feet high. He may as well ring-fence the estate with a velvet rope. Well, at least he doesn’t seem to be compensating for anything.

ROTFL!😂 Oh, man, I'm gonna miss this!
Thanks for posting it, T!