Poldark : The Guardian Review of Ep 10 (SPOILERS)

The Guardian Review of Ep 10 (SPOILERS)

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/nov/06/poldark-recap-series-two-finale-ross-idiocy-has-been-spectacular-truly

Wow! What a fantastic episode. What ever will I do now that the UK finale has aired? Well I will finish watching the US airings as I live in the US, then buy the DVDs this month..then I guess I may watch Victoria as it airs in January here and see what all the fuss was about. Although I don't think it will rival my affections for Poldark. I'm just sayin.

Re: The Guardian Review of Ep 10 (SPOILERS)

I may watch Victoria...Although I don't think it will rival my affections for Poldark.

I feel the same. :)
Thank you for posting the link to The Guardian's review.

You're very welcome!

Victoria is much, much better

'For His mercies endures forever ' - Psalms

I've been recording Victoria each week, but haven't watched any of it yet. I'll probably wait until Christmas when I'm on leave for a fortnight (hint, hint to my boss - three weeks would be even nicer, especially when I have almost 10 weeks leave accrued - and will accrue a further 4 in June 😁). I'm hoping to enjoy Victoria, but when I look at Jenna Coleman I don't see Queen Victoria, I see Lydia from Death Comes to Pemberley ...

I was thinking that Emily Blunt and Rupert Friend looked more like the real Victoria and Albert (although Blunt is way prettier than the queen looks in photos.)

and a foot taller!