The End of the Tour : Jason Siegal deserves some nomination but……

Jason Siegal deserves some nomination but……

Doesn't seem to be on any list at all! His performance is better than most this year because he is playing a human that shows how truly human he is and that is by far harder than a guy pretending to be eatin by a bear!

Re: Jason Siegal deserves some nomination but……

As I wrote elsewhere, why is this film so criminally f--ing underrated?
Why is Jason's performance FORGOTTEN?
I read the "best of 2015" lists, and it's like no one even saw the f--ing thing. Absolutely inexcusable.
Does it not have 91% on Rotten Tomatoes? So all of those idiots just flee to the winter releases when it's crunch time like they have a gnat's attention span?
F--k 'em.

Jason just made my heart break watching him. His performance was so good. It sucks that it is so forgotten about!

the way he acted high and mighty telling Eisenberg "Be a good guy"

what a cu-t

no wonder his performance was snubbed

haaa well said!

This movie on IMDB lists several nominations and awards for him mostly by lesser known film groups. He got about nine nominations. The best known was by the Independent Spirit Awards for best male lead but he didn't win.

I don't know everything. Neither does anyone else

Jason did an excellent job here.I had never heard of DFW but I knew a guy like this (complete with bandana ) and I knew how it wouldp end it was painfull for me to watch .You always feel maybe you could have done more for them and not gived up. My friend had a six foot Ja Ja Biggs and wanted a toy Museum. He gave up (Suicide)