Children and Family Films : Worst DISNEY movie/s?

Re: Worst DISNEY movie/s?

i told everyone how much you adore hunchback, pocahontas and rescuers down under. i love those three, they are absolutely perfect films! they are marvelous in every single way

and just so you know; you messed with the wrong person, so i'm going to make your life a hell. it's your fault, since you asked for it.

wow, taran dissing hunchback again. what a huge surprise.

and yes, you're allowed to dislike and state your hatred for that movie and i understand your reasons for disliking it (i even agree). but at least i don't whine about it every single time.

My least favorite is The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I don't even know why.

wow, you're a smart and nuanced person. and yes, i was being sarcastic.

I am actually a very smart person, thank you. I do have trouble understanding how disliking a certain movie makes you any less intelligent. This sort of comments only show what a shortsighted person you are.

no, but you claim that you don't know why you dislike hunchback, which is ridiculous.

oh so you didn't understand. Here a simpler version for you: It is a very good movie, it is a fantastic book and I should have liked it but I didn't.

I just checked your board history. It all makes sense now.

irit's still a vague reason. you don't explain exactly why you don't like the film.

you're allowed to dislike it, but then give a good reason.

I just checked your board history. It all makes sense now.
I was just going to tell you that you don't own this loser any explanation.

Disliking that particular film should not require an explanation, since the reasons are painfully obvious.

http://www.petitiononline.com/drescuer/petition.html Sign petition, save The Rescuers!

Disliking that particular film should not require an explanation, since the reasons are painfully obvious.

why am i not surprised that you used this opportunity to bash hunchback? every single time you have the opportunity, you bash the movies you hate. and you've been doing so for many years! and these are movies that aren't relevant (yes, hunchback was released to blu ray last year, but it didn't receive any promotion).

you are allowed to dislike "hunchback", since the film does have quite obvious flaws. and you're allowed to dislike any movie as well. but it's really pathetic that you criticize it every single time. yes, i know that i'm quarreling, but at least i'm not dissing a movie every single time - which is pathetic.

grow up and get a life.

What's even more pathetic is you (and others) bitching about it all the time.

http://www.petitiononline.com/drescuer/petition.html Sign petition, save The Rescuers!

why is that?

I'm not entering this discussion.

ha, i knew you were going to back out, since you always do that. you rarely take responsibilities for your actions and yet blame others. hypocrite.

I didn't back out because I didn't start anything. No, I don't need to take "responsibility" for criticizing any film because I could not care less whether you like or dislike my comments.

If you want to argue, insult and throw a fit over it, be my guest.

and just be said; it's not pathetic that people are finding it strange that you are constantly bashing the movies you hate. it's actually pretty normal.

if you didn't wanted to fight with me, you should have stayed away from me!

Disney: Alice in Wonderland 3/10
Pixar: Up 2/10

Probably The Black Cauldron or Home On The Range, with Chicken Little as a close second.

Re: Worst DISNEY Movies?

5/10
1. Not Quite Human (1987)
2. Not Quite Human II (1989)
3. Mr. Magoo (1997)
4. Meet the Deedles (1998)
5. That Darn Cat (1997)
6. Kidnapped (1960)
5 or 6/10
7. Darby O'Gill and the Little People (1959)
8. The Black Cauldron (1985)

Volker Flenske: (While torturing David) I don't know why you're doing this to yourself!

Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Home on the Range.
Did I mention that I think that Home on the Range is the worst thing to ever come out of Disney?

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

I don't really watch Disney recent live action stuff, never seen a single HSM either, so I can't comment on those. Also, saying the DisenyToon sequels are bad is a little too easy.

One live action movie I have seen that I think is one of the worst they've ever done is that Haunted Mansion movie with Eddie Murphy. Awful, awful, awful! As for the animated stuff, Chicken Little is the worst by far and nobody will convince me otherwise.

If everything is not all rainbows and kittens for you today, hopefully it will be tomorrow!

Excluding sequels, the two worst for me have always been Chicken Little and Home on the Range, Planes as well if it counts.

"Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage"- Madeline Kahn(CLUE, 1985)