Children and Family Films : Worst DISNEY movie/s?

Worst DISNEY movie/s?

What would have to be the worst of all Disney movies ever, in your opinion?

Can of Worms, George of the Jungle 2 and Jumping Ship (or whatever it's alternate title is) are my picks for worst Disney movies ever.

They call me the wanderer.

Re: Worst DISNEY movie/s?

i dont like tarzan but thats just my opinion robin hood or rescuers down under i dislike as well but others seem to like them

sorry but Cinderella is the most boring movie ever.

"I'd also like to add that I have my father's gun and a scorching case of herpes."

I have 2 that should be on the list, that nobody has mentioned yet, The Shaggy Dog and The Country Bears. And when I am mentioning the Shaggy Dog, I am talking about the re-make with Tim Allen, just to have everything cleared up. And nobody asking me which one, I haven't even see the orginal movie, but really who wants to see Tim Allen rolling around acting like a Dog?

Camp Rock

Enjoy the show!

High School Musical, The whole series

I agree with mrjgman. The High School Musicals are awful. But I am an adult, if I was eight years old, then I might love the High School Musicals!!!

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading". -Henny Youngmam

I love HSM series but yeah some of its cast members and the movie itself are sometimes way overrated

1# fan of Ashley Tisdale
1# fan of FRIENDS Tv show
1# fan of Narnia movies

Most of the theatrical animated films released between 1967 and 1989

Maybe Home on the Range.

I'm not really including DCOMs but I hate Don't Look Under the Bed, The Jeannie Project.

Do I CAUSE YOUR DEATH? Just like you caused Erin's?
Maserati777

HSM sucks!!

I've only watched some of it and wasn't keen on High School Musical 2.

Aren't we all forgetting Beverly Hills Chihuahua? Although I admit to not actually having seen it, watching the trailer FOUR TIMES in theaters was quite enough for me.

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."

Snow White. I dont know I didnt like it at all.
Most sequels.
Most Disney movies being made now.

Plus FBI. And on Thursdays, we're teddy bear doctors.

You can't be serious. Snow White is one of Disney's CLASSICS.

------
You mean you forgot cranberries too?

I just didn't like it that much.

"Are we...should we...are we gonna have to kill this teddy bear?"

You dislike it more than The Black Cauldron?

------
You mean you forgot cranberries too?

The Black Cauldron needs to be redone. I hate most remakes but they lost it on that one. It was a such a good book.

Most of Disney's more recent movies are the worst, in my opinion. In fact they all suck now except for a few like Meet the Robinsons, Halloweentown (the first one), The Ultimate Christmas Present, the Santa Clause movies, Bolt was okay in its own right I guess, Beverly Hills Chihuahua was actually not as bad as everybody makes it out to be...but the HSM movies, the new Shaggy Dog movie, all the new Princess movies or whatever they're called, all the sequels and stuff, yeah they're all pretty lousy.

I'm truly beginning to believe I'm the only person alive who preferred Return To Oz over Wizard Of Oz.

I cannot STAND the original movie! I adored Wicked! though, so go figure!

Pretty much any recent live action Disney movie, with the exception of Enchanted.

Last Films Seen
Benjamin Button 7/10
Slumdog Millionaire 9/10
Hotel Rwanda 8/10

My DCOM's Best to Worst can be found in my profile and yes I've seen them all and I watch every DCOM on the day it premieres then I add it to the list.
As it says it doesn't reflect my "Best Films of all time list" as I don't actually have one.

No matter how much you fight it, HSM the first one is only getting bashed because it's so popular outside Disney channel.

In reality it achieved everything a DCOM should be.

Do I CAUSE YOUR FACE? Just like you caused Angelina Jolie's?
Maserati777

I dislike Disney sequels with this scary intense passion. I wish Disney wouldn't milk their previous successes.

thats easy

ALL THE HSM'S THEY SUCK!

I love monkeys-we will take over the universe!! muhaha!!

I don't think I could ever not like a classic Disney cartoon movie.

I think they are all amazing from
1937 Snow White - 2002 Lilo & Stitch
They all have the Disney magic :).

Even Pixar/Disney movies have magic!

I don't even count things from Disney channel ( hsm,hannah montana,camp rock) actual Disney. They suck. There is NO Disney magic. It's horrible!

I saw someone didn't like Cinderella & Snow White ! How is that possible ?
Snow White is THE FIRST ... it's so magical & Disneyish
Cinderella is beautiful as well. Magical & romantic :)

sorry this is so long. I'm just so obsessed with Disney !!

Most of the princess movies, especially Sleeping Beauty and Beauty And The Beast, because they were rather boring to me. And I was never a very princessy girl, I always wanted to be a warrior instead.

Most of the PIXAR ones, because they just didn't have the magic of the 2-D movies.

As well as all but 3 sequals, especially the sequal for Atlantis, 'cause it was like appallingly bad.

Ana Johnson - We Are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRkMEYvEc_4&NR=1

G-Force.

It was the 9/11 of tits.
TheHobo.

Most of the PIXAR ones, because they just didn't have the magic of the 2-D movies.

I totally agree with you. There's just something about the original 2D form of animation that has a much more classic feel to them.

My list of worst Disney movies that I can think of at the moment:
Valiant
Flight of the Navigator (just found it really boring and lacking a good story)
Dinosaur
Country Bears
Home on the Range
Ice Princess
Sky High
Enchanted
Chicken Little

Snow White! I always hated it as a child, it was just extremely boring

You're my object of affection, my drug of choice, my sick obsession

I didn't like Camp Rock much

Of the animated movies, here are my least favorites (of those that I've seen, I pretty much dropped out after 2002)

1. Oliver & Company - Don Bluth may have made knock-offs of Disney, but this Disney movie feels like a knock-off of Don Bluth!

2. The Sword in the Stone - A very low key animated film, never liked the way the voice of the boy constantly changes, the characters felt very cardboard overall.

3. The Black Cauldron - This could've been better, waaay better, but as it is it has very little going for it apart from that cool army of undead soldiers, who don't get to do anything because it's only rated PG, such a shame.

http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=5184666

The Little Mermaid
Enchanted
HSM (or does this go without saying)?

SEQUELS

"Rawr, I'm a dinosaur!1!!1" No. Rawr, you're an idiot.

-Cars 2
-G-Force
-The High School Musical Trilogy
-Hannah Montana: The Movie (how this got a theatrical release, I'll never know)
-The Wild
-Chicken Little
-Direct-to-Video sequels from 2002-2008
-Up, Up, and Away!
-Every Disney Channel Movie after "Pixel Perfect"
-Sky High
-The Country Bears

"My Samehada, it doesn't slice...It SHAVES!!!" -Kisame (Naruto)

Not seen enough of the live action films, but out of the animated films,

Chicken Little [really annoyed me]
The Rescuers Down Under
The Sword In The Stone
And many of the DTV sequels!

That, and Pete's Dragon and the The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, all which are in a league of their own along with the classics, and should not be put in the same sentence with the likes of trash like Pocahontas, Rescuers II or The Hunchback of Notre Dame. *shudders*

http://www.petitiononline.com/drescuer/petition.html Sign petition, save The Rescuers!

OMG, how can you not like Pocahontas? One of my favs. I didn't like Princess and the Frog and Dinasour.

"Come on, Clarice. No. That's a good girl. Good." Hannibal

I hate Tarzan and Lilo and stich

Many of the people that replied didn't read the title correctly. They asked which were the WORST Disney movies not which ones you hated the most. There's a difference.

Pocahontas 2
The Little Mermaid 2
Peter Pan 2: Return to Neverland
Tarzan and Jane
Camp Rock 2
HSM
Any DCOM made in the past 5 years

Reading The Book Thief made me cry more than Titanic.

tarzan
lilo and stich
wreck it ralph

Is that so? Do tell me more.

http://www.petitiononline.com/drescuer/petition.html Sign petition, save The Rescuers!

oh don't laugh at me for being scared of the scary looking man with horrible hair and a hunchback. I was like 5 years old when I was scared of him!

Probably Home on the Range, I use to like it when it first came out, but looking back, it was pretty bad.

"Fool of a Took! Throw yourself in next time and rid us of your stupidity" - Gandalf

I can't imagine a Disney movie I dislike/hate.

I didn't really like Lilo & Stitch.

"You're a cowardy custard. Cowardy cowardy custard. Cowardy cowardy custard." - Anne

I didn't really like Lilo & Stitch.

elaborate, please.

Augh, please don't place the late '70s films in the same category as the '90s films. It's insulting to the classics.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Bedtime Stories
Wreck-It Ralph
Oz the Great and Powerful
Blank Check

My least favorite is The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I don't even know why.

My least favorite is The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I don't even know why.
No explanation needed.

I loved the novel, though. My mother used to read it to me as bedtime story. The movie was just not likable and it was much too scary for me!

then your mother is a retard. the hunchback of notre dame is not a childrens story.

Of course, it would be too easy to assume that this guy knows all about retard, but then you'd know better.