Children and Family Films : What's you're favorite Disney movie?

What's you're favorite Disney movie?

Beauty and the Beast is DEFINITELY in my no.1 spot!!! The animation,story and songs are amazing! Anybody else have a favorite they'd like to share?

Re: What's you're favorite Disney movie?

My favorite is Fantasia. I always loved the way the music matches the animation.

------------------
Check out the blog:
http://animatedmoviegoddess.blogspot.com/

Pinocchio 10/10

My favorite is actually Tangled. I love Rapunzel, I love the comedy, I love the heart, I just love the overall experience. Watching this film just makes me feel so good. Oh, I love the soundtrack too, so underrated.

If everything is not all rainbows and kittens for you today, hopefully it will be tomorrow!

Planes (2013)

I rate it 10/10 and it's in my top 100.

Volker Flenske: (While torturing David) I don't know why you're doing this to yourself!

Tough one between Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid.

"Screw you guys, I'm going home"-Eric Cartman

Not counting Pixar? THE LION KING.

Beauty and the Beast

I gave it a 9/10.

Lady and The Tramp
The Jungle Book
Peter Pan

The Lion King

Bambi. It still is, to this day, the most visually gorgeous and well-animated Disney film in my opinion.

The story itself is also great and emotional, even after the Mom dies (I think that the second half after Bambi grows up and "Twitterpation" happens is way too underappreciated. The action is brilliantly tense and the mood is perfectly somber).

Both Lilo and Stitch and The Hunchback of Notre Dame come close by a hair (for very different reasons so they're tough to compare), but Bambi just astounds me every time I rewatch it.

Why does life have to be so ironic?!