Modern Family : To the Lily haters. Do you think she was funny in earlier seasons?

To the Lily haters. Do you think she was funny in earlier seasons?

Its torture watching her now but I found her hilarious when she was younger. Her scene with Elizabeth banks, the episode when she kept getting hurt, when she got stuck on the conveyer at the cleaners, the whole wahmbulance thing. I was expecting her and the other two kids to go through that brutal awkward stage, I just wouldnt have ever imagined itd be this bad. She was funny at one point though.

Re: To the Lily haters. Do you think she was funny in earlier seasons?

she was amzing up until season 6 or 7. i think the actress just kind of outgrew the part. Lily's dry sense of humour isnt so cute when its not coming from a toddler.

Lily was my favorite character until this year. Her timing was great, she was hysterical. Don't know what happened this year. She's not been in many episodes and the ones she is in they don't let her speak. This week was really awkward. She was finally back in and just stood there. I'm wondering if they're going to write her off, send her to boarding school or something. I feel bad for her because every other child actor has many lines. Who can forget "Little Bo Bleep," and many other episodes where she was so funny. I hope they get her with a coach or something, because I really enjoyed her character.

She's a great character. You guys have to give her props- the little actress is playing the part perfectly as written.

**~Not my circus, not my monkeys...~**