Harry Potter : IMDb v2.0

IMDb v2.0

Hello IMDb peoples!

In light of the imminent demise of IMDb's message boards, I've created a free clone of this board for everyone to use, either temporarily or permanently. If it takes off, we'll fine-tune it per suggestions, elected moderators, etc. I may even consider upgrading it to a paid version someday, but for now, it's just a refuge for those looking for a new place to post with the friends you've made here. So please feel free to sign up and let's see what happens!

http://imdb2.freeforums.net/

Re: IMDb v2.0

I signed up as well as several posters from the F&D board but unfortunately a troll has shown up. Guess we can't rid of them - we need the "Golden Trio".

I will never let you part, for you are always in my heart: MJ
turn to page 394: Snape (nasty woman)

Unfortunately, trolls are everywhere. :(

This particular poster almost destroyed the Food and Drink board and totally nuked a favorite poster , the troll has signed up under the former poster's name who I happened to know so I called it out, now this poster is trying to play games with me and found my Facebook page and posted it, but I really don't care. I will continue to post on IMDb until the end, then I'll take a vacation from all the new boards until I decide which one I'll post on regularly.
I hardly ever post on Harry Potter but I do "lurk" here weekly, I'm a big Harry Potter fan - I'm one of the senior citizen fans.

Good luck with your new board, if I decide to use the new board, I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee to keep it going.

I will never let you part, for you are always in my heart: MJ
turn to page 394: Snape (nasty woman)