Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Goodbye all!

Goodbye all!

I registered on IMDb in 1999 - because of PHANTOM MENACE - and have been active on various IMDb boards through the years.

This board was the last I spent quite some time on, getting heavily involved in the debates. That was fun for a couple of months, so yeah....

I can't really remember all the people all I talked to, and they probably won't remember me. It's not that big a deal. But just a general thank you and goodbye to all who were involved.

I still love THE FORCE AWAKENS :)

Re: Goodbye all!

Of all the faces here, I'll miss yours the most, Sunny...if you know what I mean.

It's a nap!

Rick, of course you are remembered! You always had thoughtful and amicable insight IMHO.

And Rick and Sunny, There are almost 1000 refugees gathering at imdb2.freeforums.net You ought to give it a look.

Thanks for the invite, but no thanks. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.

If you know what I mean.

Oh I know what you mean. lol. I'm just a little slower to admit it.

"But I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now"

My suspicions have finally been confirmed

You are Saw Gerrera

The crazy old dude who lets himself get blown up by the Death Star (the forums being neutralised)

It's An Elaborate Rouse!

Well, it was nice knowing everyone.

Been here since the mid 90's, gonna miss the discussion. I hardly know a life without IMDB forums. So long everyone, this is farewell.

So long rick-220. Your cinematic and Star Wars knowledge will be missed.

"This deal is getting worse all the time!"

Thank you, rick-220. It has been a pleasure.