Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Yo For Real, It's A Good Movie.

Yo For Real, It's A Good Movie.

It's biggest faults are starkiller base, Leia not going to see Luke DESPITE looking for him lol, the First Order's lack of well, power and order, and Fin's humor was way out of place. I still loved it. Way better than the prequels. However, if the leaks for 8 are true, god help us.

Re: Yo For Real, It's A Good Movie.

7 sucked MareySue balls, but the Force will be strong with 8; God is dead btw as much as the leaked script is fake!

🐾Dictated but not read 🐾

Han being a parody of himself, Rey's instant Jedi powers as the plot required and the fact the big bad is named Snoke

Nowadays I just need a Star Wars movie to not be as bad as Ep2 and TFA managed that

Speaking of Adult Diaper Hans, Marey Sue and Snokeflake...? I console myself by asserting that this is actually so bad that is may turn out good one day, I'm not quite there yet, but patience...

de gustibus non est disputandum

"Way better than the prequels"

That's easy: those are the worst movies ever made in the history of cinema.

Even Battlefield Earth is way better than the prequels lol

Even Battlefield Earth is way better than the prequels lol

No, it really isn't.

after this film opened,it becomes clear that generally the intelligence of many people are quite questionable.

the movie sucks and i give it a 1/10. The plot, dialogue and characters are very very very poorly executed. On top of that it is basically a remake of A New Hope and doesn't have anything original about it. This really make me wonder what people think when rating films. 8.1 means that is one of the greatest films ever made. What a joke.Yet this movie is perceived as somehow better than The Gandhi (1982), and Ben-Hur (1959)!!!

This turd being rated above a 2 and in the top 250 only proves the power of the Disney hype machine and the gullibility of the brain dead masses.

dodgy ratings
For example:

From Here to Eternity (1953)

A minimum of 9/10. Lancaster and Clift shine especially the last one who showed humanity what A1 acting is.
Nominated for 11 oscars ,won 8..

Not even listed in IMDb's best 250! Same goes with A Man for All Seasons another of Zinnemmann's finest works. He could show a thing or two to today's overrated movie makers, who have no freaking idea about what making a good movie is, lol.

The rating system is close to useless for recent hollywood block busters because the votes are infested by stupid sheep who rate anything a 10 if it looks flashy and has a lot of explosions.
total wankers and too many adolescents with fragile and volatile emotions thinking their Lord of the Rings, Fincher and Nolan's movies are better than real and creative film.

I expected this to be crap,
but this is on a whole new level of crap....WTF ??????
it has to be among the most idiotic & ridiculous films EVER !!!
Incredible waste!!!

This is really a Child movie, Disney is good at appealing to Children age between 8-16 Years old. No wonder all kids under 18 age voted this so high.

Unfortunately this is nowhere near as good as the all the OT movies and is below par for Ep2 and Ep3 Prequels.

So it really is second worst movies in all Star Wars Canon movies.

This is really a Child movie

The Force Awakens: rated PG-13.

Owned.

I thought it was a good film. I must be honest, my rating is higher because of Leia, Hans Solo, and Chewie. My heart was sadden to see Carrie Fisher. She looked so lovely. Then we lose Hans. It just will never be the same. The "Star Wars" movies have brought so much joy into my life, starting with my very young children to my very young Grandchildren. Awwww, I'm just feeling sad over here.

Aww, for real dough???