Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Question to TFA haters: Do you enjoy life?

Question to TFA haters: Do you enjoy life?

Please answer without insulting us positive folks, thank you.

Re: Question to TFA haters: Do you enjoy life?

*beep* you, positive folks.

Just kidding.

I love life. I just hate this POS remake of Star Wars for the YA crowd.

Angry person.

SPOILER ALERT: Your life is just a rehash of your parent's life.

"I have a Galactic dream!"

Awesome!

Have you asked this question to any other critics or "haters" of another movie? How would critics of TFA be any different than any other critics?

"Silly TFA apologists!" = 🙉🙈🙊

The Star Wars films state over and over again that anger and hatred are the way to the Dark Side, that the way to peace of mind and Jedi powers is through universal love, awareness of the interconnectedness of all things, selflessness, mellowness, bathrobes, and generally NOT behaving like an obsessive hater. I find it very strange that people who could give anger lessons to the Sith like these movies at all, much less run around calling themselves defenders of the true Jedi faith.

I can only imagine Palpatine as an evil Force ghost, using his mind powers to tell them "Yesss.... release your anger, call Rey a Mary-Sue a hundred more times, and only then will you understand the true power of the Dark Side of the Force!".

“Seventy-seven courses and a regicide, never a wedding like it!

I've just noticed that 99% of the haters are angry men!

Pretty anecdotal fallacy there, I have noticed that there are more women disliking TFA than liking it. And some are in the middle.

Also I have noticed that TFA-fanboys seem to be significantly less educated, and constantly engaging in fallacious argument, cheap adhoms and alternative facts. Or is it just you?
de gustibus non est disputandum

the more relevant question would be: do TFA fanboys have a life? I imagine not.

🐾Dictated but not read 🐾

even equiped with a shovel and you couldn't dig this

and why do you think that Tristan ? is it because they disagree with your views on this movie? are we supposed to like the same things you do ?

me thinks its time to grow up and stop acting like a baby whenever someone has a positive view on TFA

OP: Question to TFA haters: Do you enjoy life?

Possible answer: Why? Because we disagree with your views on this movie? Are we supposed to like the same things you do? Methinks it's time to grow up and stop acting like a baby whenever someone has a NEGATIVE view on TFA.

:)

at least the luvvies are ramming it down peoples throats 24 x 7 for the last 12 months, we get it, you don't like this movie, move on

I'm not sure that tfa defenders ever have a life to love in the first place.

I do enjoy life. I don't mind that other people enjoy this movie, or even consider it a great Star Wars. I genuinely don't. I also feel the need to express it since Star Wars has been one of my favorite series of all time, and got me into my love of films.