Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

No idea if it is real or not:

https://www.scribd.com/document/334402609/Star-Wars-Episode-VIII

"I have a Galactic dream!"

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

ugh...it's so awful it's probably real..

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"



"I have a Galactic dream!"

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

Someone put a LOT of work into this. I'll give it a 70% chance. The title being right was crazy impressive.

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

I'm going to give it a 10% chance because it's awful. I'd give it 90% if it was Abrams script.

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

Well if its not legit it was still a good read. I kinda hope it isn't, its kinda depressing.

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

Its a good fake just as the trailer was a good fake. "Force sensitive Rey." really?

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

It had me till they threw in Mara Jade.

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

I know right?



"I have a Galactic dream!"

Re: Leaked Script For "STAR WARS: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi"

However...Mara Jade could just be a filler name. I mean, say you send a script, would you use character names that can be reused if they tell you they don't like the script?

Another problem is, I don't like Kylo Ren. Which I suppose is a good thing since he's the villain. But he's done too much damage for me to ever accept him as a hero. I want to see him dispatched with, not redeemed. Going in that direction could doom the franchise.
Top