Star Wars: The Force Awakens : MaRey Sue and Emo Ren are IDEAL names for those two

MaRey Sue and Emo Ren are IDEAL names for those two

After all, they are much more cheesy stereotypes than interesting characters, and the sooner this crappy Sequel Trilogy is over with, the better.

Why are you here if you haven't seen the movie yet?

Re: MaRey Sue and Emo Ren are IDEAL names for those two

Agreed.

"Silly TFA apologists!" = 🙉🙈🙊

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Moronic. Every. Single. Word. Also, give it a rest already. You are not going to change reality with your dimwitted whining.

Sorry, Raptor, but I'm gonna continue to bash TFA over on the Rogue One board, which is a movie I prefer in every possible way. I'm not really fussed whether you put me on Ignore or not, now.

Why? What's the point? What are you going to gain from it, apart from annoying people? You're not going to change anyone's mind about TFA and the two followups will be just as successful and beloved. Nothing is going to change in your favor. You are raging against white water rapids you cannot win against.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Actually, I don't really want to talk about TFA at all, either here or on the R1 board. I do prefer Rogue One by miles, as it's simply all of the OT Empire stuff, it clears up what could be seen as a plothole, and it's a story that generally needed to be told, which we all love and adore already. I don't think I caught your opinion of R1, however, but I hope you liked it. Even if you didn't, to each their own.

The first half was tedious and the second half was only okay. I did not bond with either Jyn or Cassian, but I loved the Asians guys and the robot.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

It was a "slow boil" plot, yes. But I loved seeing the Death Star in more detail than ever before, and Tarkin was amazing, and in general all the Imperial scenes. Now THAT'S what I want to see more of!

And I want to see more of the new trilogy.

Perhaps I am bashing TFA too much, and I suppose I should wait and see what the other two sequels are like before I decide. TFA was a rehash of A New Hope, but they might be original.

Tarkin was amazing
My least favorite fake human in the history of movies. Took me out of the immersion every single scene he was in (and there were far too many of em). Pathetically bad creative decision.

Foe is a good guy most of the time. I know him from the TNG board. He likes to bring up DS9 alot. I tell him that it's garbage and he tells me to f-ck off. It's s never ending cycle, weird.

RIP Gene Wilder. RIP Robert Vaughn. RIP Carrie Fisher.RIP William Christopher.2016 is the worst!