Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Boba Fett film

Boba Fett film

Not sure where else to post this. I was reading that a Boba Fett origin film is in the works. I just thought a cool idea would be to open right after he's thrown into the Sarlacc. While he's biding his time in there he could reflect on his life up to then. And then of course at the end he makes his epic escape.

Re: Boba Fett film

I was reading that a Boba Fett origin film is in the works. I just thought a cool idea would be to open right after he's thrown into the Sarlacc. While he's biding his time in there he could reflect on his life up to then. And then of course at the end he makes his epic escape.
That's not a bad idea. It'll be nice to see Dengar help him escape the desert once the Sarlacc is wrecked.

Not sure where else to post this.

hmm, how about the STAR WARS board?

it's a good idea, but i doubt they'll make use of a good idea that's not their own.

"He's dusted, busted and disgusted, but he's ok"

Han Solo movie would be a better idea in my opinion.

I'm more interested in the Han Solo movie than the one about Boba Fett. He's only popular because he looked really cool.

Boba Fett is extremely overrated and without personality, he is all costume, a film with him sounds like a bad idea. Better Maul, he had the abilities and even got personality in the shows...

🐾Dictated but not read 🐾