Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Question: which Star Wars movie is this?

Question: which Star Wars movie is this?

Shall we play a little game?
Here's how it goes: I will tell you some scenes and characters from Star Wars film (not necessarily in chronological order), and you will guess which Star Wars movie I'm referring to.
Let me start:

- One of the first scenes features stormtroopers attacking a group of people, killing some and capturing others.

- After the attack, the stormtroopers' leader appears: he is a man, with a black mask and a black cape.

- He questions the opposition's leader, but after getting an unsatisfactory answer, kills him.

- One of our main heroes puts something inside a cute, little droid who then escapes, and is pursued by the villains.

- Said hero is captured by the villains, and put in jail.

- Said hero is later interrogated by the villain, about the location of the thing hidden in the droid.

- Said hero later escapes, with some help, of course.

- As for the cute, little droid? He escapes, but is stranded in the desert, where he is soon captured.

- However, he is later saved by the appearance of our young, main protagonist.

- Our young, main protagonist is an orphan, living on a desert planet.

- Now, the droid carries something which is somehow connected to an old Jedi.

- Our young main hero finds some company, and escapes the desert planet in a ship called Millenium Falcon.

- Oh, and our main hero also meets a pair of smugglers - Chewbacca and Han Solo, who are wanted by the criminals.

- Now, in one moment, the Millenium Falcon is tractor-beamed to another spacecraft, so our heroes hide inside the Falcon's smuggling compartments.

- I almost forgot - our young hero gains an elderly mentor, who has a history with the masked villain.

- Speaking of that villain, we also find out that the he is not THE leader, but is subordinate to someone.

- Now, both he and the stormtroopers which I mentioned are a part of the ''space Nazis'' organization.

- Said Space Nazis have an giant weapon of destruction, which can destroy whole planets!

- Of course, they demonstrate the power of that weapon, by doing just that.

- Now, have I mentioned that there's a cantina filled with strange creatures, where one alien tells the Space Nazis about the location of our important droid?

- Anyway, a wise, Force-sensitive, old person offers Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber to our young hero.

- So, our heroes reach the hidden base of the good guys, and then plan an attack on the superweapon.

- The base is hidden, since the good guys aren't an official army, but are more of a paramilitary organization.

- Alas, the elderly mentor is killed by the villain's lightsaber.

- I forgot to mention, at one point in the film, that mentor was giving our young protagonist an explanation of the Force.

- A hotshot pilot blows up the superweapon by flying through the trench, and blowing up the core, just before it will fire and destroy the good guys.

So, which Star Wars film is that?

Re: Question: which Star Wars movie is this?

AHN

Do another!

Really? You really have severe difficulties getting obvious points, dude...? More like A New Hope Awakens...

🐾Dictated but not read 🐾

Apparently so do you. Sarcasm man, do you know it? He used it, i used it.

Edit: removed unecessary name calling. Sorry.

suuure sarcasm, evidently, I was sarcastic too. And don't be so hard on yourself by signing off with moron, next time you'll get it. Always a pleasure

🐾Dictated but not read 🐾

Edit: removed unecessary name calling. Sorry.
Crap your goddamn decency destroyed my joke! What gives dude!

🐾Dictated but not read 🐾

LOL

It's all good.

I like that he states in the beggining the rules by what he is going to do.. like not chronological.LOL its like an horoscope.

It follows the same story, there is no denying. You should listen to abrams new commentary.that is what i like about it.

You should listen to abrams new commentary

I'm curious - what does he say in it?
I ask because I don't listen to the movie commentaries.
Not because there aren't interesting things to hear (far from it), but a lot of movie commentaries either focus on how the stuff was filmed (which I don't care about, since it destroys the illusion), or ramble about random things, completely missing the point of an informative commentary.

That the story is the same, basically, and why.

But if you don't like the illusion destroyed don't listen to it, as it has both information about the choices made to mirror ANH and behind the scenes stuff.

He does regret some stuff like having chewie at the same time that Leia hugs Rey.

Can you tell me what explanation did he give?

But if you don't like the illusion destroyed don't listen to it, as it has both information about the choices made to mirror ANH and behind the scenes stuff.

Oh, no - I don't have problems when commentaries give additional info or backstory to something.
I dislike when they say: ''This scene was done in an interesting way. You see, the background was bluescreen, the actors were stuntmen, their moves were digitally enhanced, and it was done as a last second reshoot.''
You know, stuff that reveal how the film was filmed.

He does that also.

It's a mix.

It's all good.
Really? You two are constantly ackbaring each other, like the internet ackbars do except without having Ackbar's avatar.

What's an ackbar? Apart from the obvious admiral...

What's an ackbar?
Those board users who have Ackbar's avatar in all manner of variations. They are clowns.

Caravan of Courage

imo

Hmmm... That's a tricky one... It could be Empire or Jedi... Maybe Phantom Menace? Or Attack of the Clones. There's an outside change it could be Star Wars ANH. It might even be Revenge of the Sith! Yes, that's the one! Revenge of the Sith! :-D

(It couldn't possibly be TFA, as that's so original)

The Holiday Special?

And what movie is this one ?

Some nobody-dude goes on a journey, becomes a hero, saves the day and gets the hot chick.

Please limit yourself to 100 movies, and ofc it's only a coincidence that all those movies are made by Hollywood.

Anyway, the answer to your question is "Turkish Star Wars" obviously, also known as "The Man who saved the world".

And it's way better than the prequels lol

Some nobody-dude goes on a journey, becomes a hero, saves the day and gets the hot chick.

Many films.
But that story is pretty broad, while the one in my first post is quite specific.

Anyway, the answer to your question is "Turkish Star Wars" obviously, also known as "The Man who saved the world".

Nope.
Turkish Star Wars, despite using a lot of footage from Star Wars, is actually quite different from A New Hope.
Strangely, that makes it more original than Force Awakens.