Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Does Han know who Rey is?

Does Han know who Rey is?

when they first arrive a Maz's planet Han asks her name and pauses for a while when he finds ut it is Rey, shortly afterwards in her Bar Maz asks Han who she is and the scene cuts straight away, next scene Rey finds the lightsaber and Maz seems to know it belongs in her hands, could be just because she was drawn to it and it was coincidental.

Re: Does Han know who Rey is?

Yup. Harrison tipped it. Maz only seems to take an interest in Rey after she asks Han about her. Before that moment, she seems much more focused on Finn.

Han also offers Rey a job only after she tells him her name.

He's dead anyway.

I believe Han (and Leia) absolutely know who Rey is, but TPTB want to play it coy. If only to leave themselves wiggle room to make her a stranger by blood. There was enough there to suggest she is related and Han knows, but we'll see either way.

I don't think he knows for sure who she is, but I think that either she reminded him of someone, or he suspected she was someone. Because yeah, he was cagey with her at first, but warmed up after he heard her name, and offered her a job to keep her around.

The Haters say that the way Han, Leia, and Chewie instantly accepted Rey makes her a Mary Sue, but I think the way they treated her is supposed to tell us something about her past. She's a relative or the child of an old friend, or at least they suspect she is.

“Seventy-seven courses and a regicide, never a wedding like it!

Think there is any chance she is Kylo's twin sister? they run in the family.

I don't think Harrison played it like Han was being reunited with his long lost daughter, a fact which he never mentions to Leia.

Please don't call someone a _____tard.

It appears to me that Han did not know anything about her and met her for the first time as they stowed away on the Millennium Falcon.

As for being Ben Solo's/Kylo's twin, that is not possible because he is 10 years older than she is. In TFA he is 29 and she is 19.

Yeah, but SpaceTwinz can be as much as 20 years apart.

"I have a Galactic dream!"

Not sure. It seems likely that Han's son, Ben/Kylo Ren, might know her.

No.

I don't think he knows "who" she is but he knows "what" she is as he sees the similarities between her and Luke.

We don't even know if Rey is her real name and one of the Easter eggs in the movie is that when we see her in her home(AT-AT fighter) she has a rebel pilot doll and then she puts on a rebel pilot fight helmet and it has a writing on the side which translates into R+AE+H as in Rey in English so probably she named herself after being left on Jakku and doesn't remember her real name.

we will never know , the dude is dead. But how could he, because not even the writer knew and just created a mystery box than can be filled with whatever the creators of the sequels want. It's pointless...

🐾Dictated but not read 🐾

I think Rey is Owi Wan´s grandaughter. OW had a romance with Satine in the Clone Wars, maybe they had a child and hid it like with Luke and Leia. Maybe his daughter turns out to be Sabine, from Rebels. Sabine and Ezra? have a daughter, and thats Rey.
Rey is obiously a Kenobi. She lives alone in the desert, she has the same outfit, she uses mind control like ObiWan, her fight with a Skywalker (kylo ren) contrass their granfather´s fight (one in the hot lava, the other in the cold ice, at the end of the fight the kenobi take the othrs lightsaber)