Star Wars: The Force Awakens : In Memoriam 2016 TFA Board Posters apparently no longer with us...

In Memoriam 2016 TFA Board Posters apparently no longer with us...

It's been a year of comings and goings, some memorable posters for different reasons have went to the great beyond, and in keeping with all the end of year lists, please take time to remember those who are no longer with us for what ever reason, passed on, banned, or just sick of the whole thing, please feel free to add those you remember in memorial. Names escape me as there are many more.:

Im_Disappointed
max-taffey
LandoSolo
GastonBoykin
Kool aid Dude
Commando Cody (the original one) avatar guy

"But I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now"

Re: In Memoriam 2016 TFA Board Posters apparently no longer with us...

I don't see him nearly as much (I don't think he's gone completely), but I just thought of ira_gaines, or something like that. I remember laughing whenever he would perfectly satire a [reasonable] TFA defender and fool tons of people--including regulars who ought to have known better.

I think I was getting LandoSolo and Landofree (over on Rogue One's board) mixed up. I was looking at Landofree's topics and thinking "...I remember you being a lot more articulate than this..."

At first I had Kool Aid Dude on ignore, but I looked again and realized his topics and responses were so guano loco that he must be a troll. But then he died before I could more fully laugh at him...

------------------------------
"Official canon" doesn't matter when it's all fiction anyway.

Is the dumbest of the prequel lovers still around ? Staven something was his name.

There was an even dumber one but I forgot his name. All prequel lovers are the same to me, just like worms and maggots.

I vaguely remember some of these guys. Some kind of identity theft controversy going on that involved some of them and one or two active bloggers on this message board. Some really spicy, comical banter and spamming from what I remember.

No staring at the old man! That's what the sign says, sonny!