Star Wars: The Force Awakens : So to the haters...

Re: So to the haters...

I've seen wonderful Star Wars fan films shot on a $5 budget.

Link?

Now don't tell me you can, show me you can. Thank you.

Has this type of "argument" ever convinced anyone before? Or earned anything other than deserved eye-rolls?

------------------------------
"Official canon" doesn't matter when it's all fiction anyway.

No.

On that note, here's a deserved eye roll

Dude, this movie was terrible! It was unoriginal and had the wrong character to be the lead character.

I'm not a 'hater' I actually enjoyed this movie but I also dont have a problem with people having a different opinion then me, it promotes dialogue and keeps things interesting. If you are the kind of person that takes it as a personal attack when someone criticizes something you like then you are a muppet and should be treated as such. Let people hate this film if they want and be thankfully we are not all *beep* clones who share the same opinion about everything, i couldnt imagine a more boring, counterproductive world.

So I'm assuming you liked the prequels? Or you went and filmed your own version?

So, let's say I go to a restaurant and order a filet mignon. I'm expecting it to be good, because others have said it was good, and I've enjoyed filet mignon in the past. I eat my filet mignon, and it tastes like crap. I know it tastes like crap, I'm tasting it right then and there. But according to you, I'm not allowed to say it tastes like crap because I don't know how to cook filet mignon myself. Therefore I am not allowed a negative opinion about it because I don't know the exact process of making it.

Do you see how unbelievably stupid that sounds?