Star Wars: The Force Awakens : If you want to really enjoy TFA

If you want to really enjoy TFA

Just watch the phantom menace first. Damn that stinker would make any movie seem awesome.

Re: If you want to really enjoy TFA

Attack of the Clones is even worse. Those love scenes on Naboo...the cringe is almost too much to bear!

So very true Ep2 lowered the bar that it will be near impossible for me to be disappointed in a Star Wars movie as they just need to be better than Ep2

I'd still rather watch both over TFA, there was more to like in them.

You're not wrong. TFA is terrible for all different reasons.

Same goes for Rogue One, all of these Disney Star Wars movies will continue to be terrible.

Can't wait for Episode VIII: Attack of the Fan Service Strikes Back.

Disney's gotta make that 4 billion back somehow. Cue the next shameless cash-grab.

believe me bro, I tried, TPM is a dud narratively, but the unbridled imagination, world building, designs, music and some scenes always give me a mild nerd boner no end.

TFA on the other side is pure rip off, fanfic garbage without any redeeming feature or merits. For the Force's sake, they had freaking Han, Solo, Leia, Chewie Luke, as well as the Falcon and all the other stuff, and they botched it with hack writing and Mary Sue cartoon characters. That Leia/Rey hug alone .

No, no better have SW dead than watching this Frankenstein monster of a braindead zombie again.

🐾Dictated but not read 🐾

I don't need to watch any movie to enjoy TFA. Better than the prequel and R1

Phantom Menace really is OK as a movie. Its got some good moments. Its just not as good as it SHOULD have been... same with all the prequels.